MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Abroskin A.S. Application of modern automation systems in open pit mining / A.S. Abroskin // Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Engineering of georesources. 2015. T. 326. No. 12. S. 112-130; [Google Scholar]
- Agafonov D.V. Technological transport of Lebedinsky GOK / D.V. Agafonov, A.S. Yakushev, V.S. Lyashchev // Mining Journal. 2017. No. 5. S. 38-41; [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev, A., Gordienko, V., Druzhinin, P., Evtukov, S. (2020). Mathematical model for selecting the best technology for restoring road construction machines. E3S Web of Conferences, 164. 10.1051/e3sconf/202016403044; [Google Scholar]
- Blam Yu.Sh., Mashkina L.V. Models and methods of applied analysis (production systems): textbook. method. complex for the course [Electronic resource] / NSU. Novosibirsk, 2008. - Access mode [25.04.18]: http://econom.nsc.ru/efnsu/Mimpa2.htm; [Google Scholar]
- Chernyaev, I., Oleshchenko, E., Danilov, I. (2020). Methods for continuous monitoring of compliance of vehicles’ technical condition with safety requirements during operation. Transportation Research Procedia, 50, 77-85. 10.1016/j.trpro.2020.10.010; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dekhterinsky L.V. Some theoretical questions of the technology of car repair. / L.V. Dekhterinsky. M.: “High school”, 1970. [Google Scholar]
- Evtiukov, S. A., Evtiukov, S. S., Kurakina, E. V. (2020). Smart transport in road transport infrastructure. Paper presented at the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 832(1) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/832/1/012094; [Google Scholar]
- Gavrishev S.E. Organizational and technological methods for increasing the reliability and efficiency of open pit mines: monograph. Magnitogorsk: MSTU, 2002 .-231 p.; [Google Scholar]
- Kozhukhovskaya, L., Baskov, V., & Ignatov, A. (2017). Modular management of indicators of efficiency and safety of transportation processes. Transportation Research Procedia, 20 361-366. doi:10.1016/j.trpro.2017.01.048; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krivshin A. P. Repair of bulldozers by aggregate method. / A. P. Krivshin, N. F. Pechenin. M.: “Transport”, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- Krupenya V.M. Organization of scheduled preventive maintenance. / V.M. Krupenya et al. M.: “Mining Journal”, 1984, No. 10. P. 9–10; [Google Scholar]
- Lepetyukha S. V., Yakushev A. S. State and prospects of development of technological motortransport at Lebedinsky GOK. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2007. No. 7. pp. 25-27; [Google Scholar]
- Nesterenko A.V. Repair service of the plant / A.V. Nesterenko, S.A. Razgulov, E.Yu. Berestnev, A.A. Nikulin // Mining Journal. 2017. No. 5. S. 42-45; [Google Scholar]
- Paley L.M. Managerial and engineering support of open pit mine production phase I at v. grib mining and progressing combine || Eurasian mining. – 2014. № 2. – p. 20-22; [Google Scholar]
- Report of Stoylensky GOKA on implementation of the plan on prime cost of products. – StaryOskol: SGOK, 2007-2011. – 52 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Semykina A. S. Features of the use of cars in low temperature conditions / A. S. Semykina, N. A. Kurinyi // Modern automotive materials and technologies (SAMIT2016): collection of articles of the VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference / ed.: E. V. Ageev (Ed.) [et al.]; Yugo-Zapad State University. Kursk, 2016. pp. 223-226. [Google Scholar]
- Semykina A.S. Analysis of the types of iron ore raw materials and the process of their transportation / Semykina, N.A. Zagorodny, Yu.V. Fomenko, A.A. Konev // Scientific and technical aspects of the innovative development of the transport complex: a collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference on May 25, 2017 / Ministry of Education and Science of the DPR, etc. Donetsk: DAT, 2017, pp. 27-31; [Google Scholar]
- Semykina A.S. Identification of problems of the transport complex of mining and processing enterprises / Semykina A.S., Zagorodny N.A. // New materials, equipment and technologies in industry: materials of the international. scientific and technical conf. young. scientists / Ministry of Education Resp. Belarus, Ministry of Education and Science Ros. Federation, Belarus. Grew. un-t; editorial board: I. S. Sazonov (chief editor) [and others]. Mogilev: Belarusian. Grew. un-t, 2017; [Google Scholar]
- Simulating multilane traffic flows based on cellular automata theory [Electronic resource]/ M. A. Trapeznikova, I. R. Furmanov, N. G. Churbanova, R. Lipp / Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 2012. – 53–61 р; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taha, Hemdi A. Introduction to Operations Research, 7th Edition [Text]: Per. from English M.: Publishing house “Williams”, 2005. 912 p .: ill .; [Google Scholar]
- Tarikov D.Sh. Analysis of the production activity of the mining enterprise and the development of methods for optimizing the transport and cargo complex / D.Sh. Tarikov, S.N. Kornilov // Actual problems of modern science, technology and education Magnitogorsk: Publishing house of Magnitogorsk. state tech. un-ta them. G.I. Nosova, 2012. T. 1. p. 96-99. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.