MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Minaev I.V. Features of the formation of the structure and properties of carbon structural and tool steels during gas laser cutting: dis Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.16.01 / Minaev Igor Vasilevich. Tula, 2021. 352 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Sergeev, I. V. Minaev, I. V. Tikhonova, S.N. Kutepov, M. Yu. Komarova, E.S. Alyavdina, A.E. Gvozdev, A.A. Kalinin; ed. prof. N.N. Sergeeva. Fundamentals of laser and gas-plasma processing of steels: monograph. Tula: Publishing house of Tula State University, 2017. 337 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Sergeev, I. V. Minaev, A.E. Gvozdev, A.E. Cheglov, I.V. Tikhonova, O.M. Gubanov, I.A. Tsykanov, E.S. Alyavdina, A.D. Brecks. Influence of carbon content and parameters of laser cutting on the structure and length of the heat-affected zone of steel sheets. Steel. 2018. No. 5. S. 21-28. [Google Scholar]
- Sergeev, I.V. Minaev, I. V. Tikhonova, A.E. Gvozdev, A.G. Kolmakov, A.N. Sergeev, S.N. Kutepov, D.V. Maliy. Methodology for selecting modes of laser cutting of sheets from structural steels to ensure the required set of surface quality indicators. Materials Science. 2019. No. 10. S. 25-32. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Minaev, I.V. Tikhonova, A.E. Gvozdev, A.G. Kolmakov, E.A. Arkhipova. Formation of the Cut Surface and the Surface Hardening of Chain Sprockets Made of St3 and 30KhGSA Steels during Laser Cutting. Russian Metallurgy (Metally). 2021. Vol. 2021. No. 4. p. 501-506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Gvozdev, A.G. Kolmakov, A.V. Malyarov, N.N. Sergeev, I.V. Tikhonova, M.E. Prutskov. Conditions for the manifestation of cementite instability during thermal cycling of carbon steels. Materials Science. 2014. No. 10. S. 31-36. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Adaskin, A.A. Vereshchaka, A.S. Vereshchaka, Study of wear mechanism of hard-alloy tools during machining of refractory alloys, Journal of Friction and Wear, 2013, vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 208-213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bibik, Forecasting of hard-alloyed cutting tool resistance based on thermal diffusivity, Materials Science Forum, 2013, vol. 762, pp. 777-781. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nawaz W., Xu S., Huang B., Wu X., Wu Z., Li Y., “Nanotechnology and immunoengineering: how nanotechnology can boost car-t therapy“, Acta Biomaterialia. 2020. No. 109. pp. 21-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Povarova K.B. Powder Metallurgy of Tungsten Alloys, Proceedings of 3rd EURO PM 2004 Powder Metallurgy World Congress and Exhibition, 2004, No. 5, рр. 106-112. [Google Scholar]
- Antsiferova I.V., Esaulova I.A., “Nanotechnology research and education centers as an intellectual basis of nanotechnology in Russia“, Middle East Journal of Scientific Research. 2013. No. 13. pp. 127-131. [Google Scholar]
- Occhiutto M.L., Costa V.P., Maranhão R.C., Konstas A.G., “Nanotechnology for medical and surgical glaucoma therapy-a review, Advances in Therapy. 2020. Т. 37. No.1. pp. 155-199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Phung C.D., Pham L.M., Jeong J.-H., Yong C.S., Kim J.O., Tran T.H., Nguyen H.T., “Current developments in nanotechnology for improved cancer treatment, focusing on tumor hypoxia“, Journal of Controlled Release. 2020. Т. 324. pp. 413-429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dar A.H., Rashid N., Dar M.A., Majid I., Hussain S., “Nanotechnology interventions in aquaculture and seafood preservation“, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition“, 2020. Т. 60. No. 11. pp. 1912-1921. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Desai P., Thumma N.J., Wagh P.R., Zhan S., Wang J., Prabhu S., Ann D., “Cancer chemoprevention using nanotechnology-based approaches“, Frontiers in Pharmacology. 2020. Т. 11. pp. 323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choubdar N., Avizheh S., “Nanotechnology based delivery systems of drugs currently used to treat alzheimer’s disease“, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Asia. 2020. Т. 10. No. 3. pp. 228-247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khorev, A.I., “Alloying and heat treatment of structural (α + β) titanium alloys of high and superhigh strength“, Russian Engineering Research, 2010, vol. 30, No. 7, pp. 682-688. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, R.A. Latypov, Fabrication and investigation of carbide billets from powders prepared by electroerosive dispersion of tungsten-containing wastes, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2014, vol. 55, No. 6, pp. 577–580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageevа, E.V. Ageev, N.M. Horyakova, Morphology of copper powder produced by electrospark dispersion from waste, Russian Engineering Research, 2014, vol. 34, No. 11, pp. 694–696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, R.A. Latypov, E.V. Ageevа, Investigation into the properties of electroerosive powders and hard alloy fabricated from them by isostatic pressing and sintering, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2015, vol. 56, No. 1, pp. 52–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.