MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Q.C. Tian, F.X. Yin, S. Takuya, K. Nagai, Internal friction behavior of the reverse martensitic transformation in deformed Mn – Cu alloy, Mater. Sci. Eng., A 438–440, pp. 374–378 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vitek, H. Warlimont, On a metastable miscibility gap in Mn – Cu alloys and the origin of high damping capacity, Met. Sci. and Eng., v. 4, pp. 7–13 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Deng, W.Y. Peng, Z.Q. Xiong, W. He, Y.C. Ma, X.H. Deng, Spinodal decomposition and martensitic transition kinetics of the 82.2Mn-15.8Cu-2Al thermosensitive damping alloy, Thermochim, A 683, 178321 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Favstov, Yu.N. Shulga, A.G. Rakhshtadt, Metallology of high-damping alloys, (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- E.Z. Vintaikin, D.F. Litvin, V.A. Udovenko, Fine crystalline structure in high damping copper–manganese alloys, Fiz. Metall. Metallovedenie, v. 6(37), pp. 1228–1237 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- F.X. Yin, Y. Onsawa, A. Sato, K. Kawahara, Phase decomposition of the austenite phase in a Mn – 30at% Cu alloy during aging, Acta Mater., v. 48, pp. 1273–1282 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Markova, Internal friction during in martensitic transformation in high damping manganese Mn – Cu alloys, Met. Sci. and Eng., A. 370, pp. 473–476 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Wei, Qiangfeng Li, Xinglin Zhang, Yongging Sun, Hongjin Zhao, Zhenbao Liu, Jianxiong Liang, Zhiyong Yang, Remarkable improvement in damping capacity of M2052 alloy by step–cooling treatment, IOP Publ. Ltd Mater. Res. Exp., v. 8, 016526 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Naumov, V.V. Nemirovsky, V.M. Rosenberg, Stability of damping of manganesecopper alloys, Non-ferr. met., v. 10, pp. 66–67 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Konoplev, A.A. Makarov, Influence of permanent impurities on the properties of manganese-copper alloys, Thes. of rep. IV nauch. tehn. conf. «Damp. Met. Mater.», pp. 10–11 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Kondratenko, L.N. Guseva, Decomposition of metastable solid solution Cu + 75% Mn, Izv. AN SSSR. Met., v. 5, pp. 163–168 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E. Batler, P.M. Kelly, High damping capacity manganese–copper alloys. Part 2. The affect of storage and of deformation on the damping capacity of 70|30 Mn – Cu alloy, Trans. Metallurg. Soc. AIME., v. 10, pp. 2107–2109 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sarak, S.O. Suvorov, R.I. Entin, On the interaction of dislocations with carbon atoms in martensite, Prob. of Metal. and Phys. of Met. TSNIICHERMET im. Bardin IM and FM, v. 10 (58), pp. 151–157 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Zhdanov, A.G. Khunjua, Lectures on solid state physics (MSU Publishing House, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Paxton, Reactions of isolation in iron and low-alloy steels, Ag. of all., pp. 202–236 (1962) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.