MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- S. Ivanov Study of the influence of the nature of nanosized particles and the mixing method on the mechanical properties of powder alloy steel PK70H3. Nanotechnology: Science and Manufacturing. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Milman Mechanical properties of sintered materials. The effect of porosity on the plasticity of powder alloys. Powder metallurgy. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lopatin, J. Eremeeva Powder metallurgy in the automotive industry and other areas of industry: a tutorial. University of Mechanical Engineering (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lieberson, V. Lopatin. Powder metallurgy processes MISIS 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R. Egorova Technology of manufacturing parts by powder metallurgy method and advanced materials used in additive technologies of DSTU (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Egorova Modern technological processes of powder metallurgy DSTU (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dyachkova Influence of nanodispersed additives on the structure and properties of powder carbon and high-chromium steel. Nanotechnology: Science and Manufacturing (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Panov Influence of nanosized alloying additives on the structure and properties of powder carbon steels. Nanotechnology: Science and Manufacturing (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.