MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- T.N. Persikova, Corporate culture, (Logo, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Perfil`eva, University and region: towards the realization of the third function, Bulletin of international organizations, v.1, pp. 133-144, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Price, & A. Whiteley, Corporate Culture and Employee Identity: Cooption or Commitment through Contestation? Journal of Change Management, v.2 (14), pp. 210-235 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bell, The coming post-industrial society. Experience of social forecasting, (Akademiya, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kosyakov, U. Svit, S. Sejmur, S. Bimer, System engineering. Principles and practice (DMK-Press, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Bucciarelli, Ethics and Engineering Education, European Journal of Engineering Education, v. 2(33), 2008. pp. 141-149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dempsey, Moral Responsibility, Shared Values, and Corporate Culture, Business Ethics Quarterly, v. 3(25), pp. 319–340, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Illes, C. Vogell, Corporate values from a personal perspective, Social Responsibility Journal, v.14, pp. 351-367, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bukalova, A.N. Novikov, Updating of educational standards-the basis for determining changes in the content of engineering education, The world of transport and technological machines, v. 3 (62), pp. 129-160, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Bannikova, L.N Boronina, I.I. Sholina, Experience in modeling new approaches and tools to assess regional needs for a new generation of engineering personnel, Engineering education, v.19, pp. 122-128, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Adam, K. Miller, Situated Regional University Incubation: A Multi-Level Stakeholder Perspective, Technovation. v. 50, pp.69–78, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Agaczci, The moral dimension of science and technology (Moscow philosophical Foundation, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- X. Lenk, Reflections on modern technology (Aspect-Press, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- J. Beckmann, Vom Nutzen und von den Grenzen von Ingenieur-Codices, Philosophie und Technik, S. 191–201, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lester, Professional standards, competence and capability, Higher Education, Skills and Work-based Learning, v. 4, pp. 31-43, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G Bagdasar`yan, V.G. Goroxov, A.P. Nazaretyan, History, philosophy and methodology of science and technology, (Jurayt Publishing house, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Postalyuk, The mechanisms of translation of the qualification requirements of the labour market in vocational education and training. Professional education in Russia and abroad, v. 3(15), pp. 37-40, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Jonas, Principle of responsibility. Experience ethics for technological civilization, (Iris Press, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Gasheva, Engineering ethics: problems of competence formation and assessment, Higher education in Russia, v.6, pp. 85–93, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Lenk, Problems of responsibility in ethics Economics and technology. Question of philosophy, v. 1, pp. 30-42, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Safin, E.A. Korchagin, Methods of designing the goals and content of the professional educational program in a technical University, Actual problems of Humanities and social and economic Sciences, v. 10(11), pp. 61-66, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Chuchalin, Modernization of the economy and improving the quality of engineering education, Almamater, v.11, pp. 1219, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Maksimov, An essay on modern metaethics. Problem of philosophy, v.10, pp. 39-54, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bukalova, Conceptual grounds for rationing the result of vocational education of technical profile, (FBGOU HPE “State UniversityUNPK”, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Gimpelson, R. I. Kapelyushnikov, Russian worker: education, profession, qualification, (National research University Higher school of Economics. Publishing house of the Higher school of Economics, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bravenboer, S. Lester, Towards an integrated approach to the recognition of professional competence and academic learning, Education + Training, v. 58, pp. 409-421, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.