MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 344, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Problems and Directions of Development of Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Dedicated to the Memory of Academician A. A. Baykov” (MPM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Z. Qiao, X. Ma, W. Zhao, H. Tang, B. Zhao, Nanostructured novel cemented hard alloy obtained by mechanical alloying and hot-pressing sintering and its applications, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2008. vol. 462. No. 1-2. pp. 416-420. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Nayak, S.K. Pabi, M. Wollgarten, J. Banhart, B.S. Murty, Nanocomposites and an extremely hard nanocrystalline intermetallic of al-fe alloys prepared by mechanical alloying, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2010, vol. 527, No. 9, pp. 2370-2378. A.A. Lipatov, Reactive diffusion in cutting high-alloy steel by means of a hard-alloy tool, Russian Engineering Research, 2013, vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 144149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Adaskin, A.A. Vereshchaka, A.S. Vereshchaka, Study of wear mechanism of hard-alloy tools during machining of refractory alloys, Journal of Friction and Wear, 2013, vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 208-213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bibik, Forecasting of hard-alloyed cutting tool resistance based on thermal diffusivity, Materials Science Forum, 2013, vol. 762, pp. 777-781. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Azarova, E.A. Levashov, V.G. Ralchenko, A.P. Bolshakov, E.E. Ashkinazi, Creation of strong adhesive diamond coatings on hard alloy by electric-spark alloying, Metallurgist, 2010, vol. 54, № 7-8, pp. 523-529. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Maruyama, T. Nonaka, H.Y. Kim, Effects of α2 spacing on creep deformation characteristics of hard oriented pst crystals of tial alloy, Intermetallics, 2005, vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 1116-1121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shenhar, I. Gotman, S. Radin, P. Ducheyne, Microstructure and fretting behavior of hard tin-based coatings on surgical titanium alloys, Ceramics International, 2000, Т. 26, No. 7, pp. 709-713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, A.S. Osminina, E.V. Ageeva, Properties and Characterizations of Powders Produced from Waste Carbides, Journal of nanoand electronic physics, 2013, vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 04038-1–04038-2. [Google Scholar]
- Ageev, A.V. Kirichek, A.Yu. Altuhov, E.V. Ageeva, Hard alloy synthesis from tungsten-containing electroerosion powders of microand nanometric fractions, Journal of nanoand electronic physics, 2014, vol. 3, pp. 03001-1–03001-4. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, R.A. Latypov, Fabrication and investigation of carbide billets from powders prepared by electroerosive dispersion of tungsten-containing wastes, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2014, vol. 55, No. 6, pp. 577–580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageevа, E.V. Ageev, N.M. Horyakova, Morphology of copper powder produced by electrospark dispersion from waste, Russian Engineering Research, 2014, vol. 34, No. 11, pp. 694–696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageevа, E.V. Ageev, N.M. Horyakova, Morphology and composition of copper electrospark powder suitable for sintering, Russian Engineering Research, 2015, vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 33–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, R.A. Latypov, E.V. Ageevа, Investigation into the properties of electroerosive powders and hard alloy fabricated from them by isostatic pressing and sintering, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2015, vol. 56, No. 1, pp. 52–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageevа, I.A. Avilova, N.M. Horyakova, Preparation of Copper Electroerosion Nanopowders from Waste of Aquatic Medium and its Validation by Physicochemical Methods, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2015, vol. 770, No. 1, pp. 23–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageeva, E.V. Ageev, S.V. Pikalov, E.A. Vorobiev, A.N. Novikov, X-ray Analisis of the Powder of Microand Nanometer Fractions, Obtained from Wastes of Alloy T15K6 in Aqueous Medium, Journal of nanoand electronic physics, 2015, vol. 7, No. 4, Part 2, P. 04058(2). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageeva, A.Yu. Altukhov, S.V. Khardikov, S.S. Gulidin, A.N. Novikov, Electroerosive Powder Obtained from Alloy VK8 Waste into Butanol, Journal of nanoand electronic physics, 2015, vol. 7, No. 4, Part 2, P. 04080(3). [Google Scholar]
- Ageeva, E. V. Installation for production of powder materials suitable for technological processes of restoration and strengthening of details / Ageeva E. V., Zubarev M. A. / works of GOSNITI. Moscow: all-Russian research technological Institute of repair and operation of machine-truck, 2017 №129. p. 169-173. [Google Scholar]
- Ageev, E. V. Analysis of the characteristics of wear resistance of nanocomposite coatings obtained using electroerosion materials / Ageev E. V., Pickalov V. S., Khardikov S. V., Zubarev M. A. // proceedings of the SWSU. Kursk: SWSU, 2016 №6 (69). p. 40-49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.