MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Academic Education and Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- UNESCO, Education: From disruption to recovery. Retrieved from: https://en.unesco.org/covid19/educationresponse (Access on April 14, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, #LearningNeverStops. COVID-19 education response. Paris: UNESCO. https://en.unesco.org/covid19/educationresponse/globalcoalition (Access on April 28, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Draghici, Human Systems Management, 39(4), 469-472, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, P. D Antonenko, J. Wang. Educational Research Review, 100282 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ahmed, M. Shahid Khan, D. Thitivesa, Y. Siraphatthada, T. Phumdara. Human Systems Management, 39(4), 589-601 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Davis, R.G. Mirick. Journal of Social Work Education, 1-17, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Bidwell, S.T. Grether, J. Pederson. Disruption and difficulty: Student and faculty perceptions of the transition to online instruction in the COVID-19 pandemic. In COVID-19 (pp. 31-46). Routledge (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Popa. Reflections on COVID-19 and the future of education and learning, Prospects, 49, 1–6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. V. Bhuvaneswari Balachander, U. Sadasivan. Psychology and Education Journal, 57(9), 1461-1472 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bozkurt, I. Jung, J. Xiao, V. Vladimirschi, R. Schuwer, G. Egorov, ... M. Paskevicius. Asian Journal of Distance Education, 15(1), 1-126 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kinnula, I.S. Milara, B. Norouzi, S. Sharma, N. Iivari. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction, 29, 100303 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Herrera, C. Dreifuss-Serrano, B. Juarez. Strategic Design Research Journal, 14(1), 236-251 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Revilla-Cuesta, M. Skaf, J.M. Varona, V. Ortega-López. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18(4), 2127 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ożadowicz. Education Sciences, 10(10), 292 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ripoll, M. Godino-Ojer, J. Calzada. Education for Chemical Engineers, 34, 94-105 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ren, J. Cui. Journal of Testing and Evaluation (2021) [Google Scholar]
- X. Shi. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shu. Experimental data analysis of college english teaching based on computer multimedia technology. Computer-Aided Design and Applications (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Rakhimova, A.F. Mukhamadiarova. Multimedia technologies as an educational environment in the formation of sociocultural competence. Opcion (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.