MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- V.D. Kotgire, Material science and metallurgy for engineers (Everest, Pune, India, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the council of 9 March 2016, on personal protective equipment and repealing Council Directive 89/686/EEC (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bejinariu, D.C. Darabont, E.R. Baciu, I. Ionita, M.A.B. Sava, C. Baciu, Environ. Eng. Manag. J. 16 1395–1400 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bond, Sources of ignition: Flammability characteristics of chemicals and chemical products (Butterworth–Heinemann, Oxford, England, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Rankine, Workshop processes and materials for mechanical engineering technicians: 2 (Penguine Books, England, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalyanam and P.N. Sankaran, Accidental histories in composite propellant processing and safety measures, Report No. ISRO-SHAR-TR-08–059-91 (Shar Centre, Sriharikota, India, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D.-C. Darabont, R.I. Moraru, A.E. Antonov, C. Bejinariu, Qual.-Access Success 18, 11–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 319 of July 14 2006, Law on safety and health at work (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Government Decision no. 752 of 14 May 2004, Laying down the conditions for the placing on the market of protective equipment and systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Government Decision no. 115 of February 5 2004, On establishing the essential safety requirements for personal protective equipment and the conditions for their placing on the market (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Darabont, A.E. Antonov, C. Bejinariu, MSE 2017 Trends in New Industrial Revolution, E D P Sciences: Cedex A, 121, UNSP 11007 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Băbuţ, R.I. Moraru, Quality Access to Success J., 22, 164-173 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.