MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- EC Directive, Directive 1999/92/EC on minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres, Non-binding Guide of Good Practice for implementing of the Directive, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Părăian, G.A. Găman, A. Jurca, S. Burian S., F. Paun, The elements of explosion risk assessment at workplaces with substances that may generate explosive atmospheres, Buletinul Institutului Politehnic din Iaşi, Tomul LV (LIX), Fasc. 1, pag 138-144, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/books/l133.htm., Unloading petrol from road tankers. Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations, Approved Code of Practice and guidance, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- CSB Case Study, U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board Barton Solvents Static Spark Ignites Explosion Inside Flammable Liquid Storage Tank, No. 2007-06-I-KS, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- IEC TS 60079-32-1:2017, Explosive atmospheres part 32-1: Electrostatic hazards, Guidance, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- API RECOMMENDED PRACTICE, Protection Against Ignitions Arising Out of Static, Lightning, and Stray Currents, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Părăian; S. Burian; N. Vatavu; A.M. Jurca; D. Gabor, Risk of ignition of liquid fuels by electrostatic discharge, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM; Sofia, 4, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prodan; E. Ghicioi; C. Lupu; I. Nălboc; A. Szollosi-Mota, Flammability characterisation of a petroleum derivative for increasing the safety of personnel and environmental protection, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM; Sofia, 4, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Canadian Fuels Association, Professional Petroleum Driver’s Manual, (February 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.