MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- C.R. Garcia, Safety Science J., 49, 306-314, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kirwan, Safety Science, J., 27, 25-75, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kotus, B. Kostek, Archives of Acoustics J., 33, 435-440, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. D’ovidio, Occupational Medicine (Oxford), J., 62, 223-225, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Koulouriotis, Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, J., 21, 596-603, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Price, Human Factors, J., 27, 33-45, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hollnagel, Reliability of cognition: Foundations of Human Reliability Analysis, (Academic Press, Londra, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Covello, M.W. Merkhofer, Risk Assessment Methods. Approaches for Assessing Health and Environmental Risks, (Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg-New pringer, BerlinHeidelberg-New York, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pece, Risk assessment in the workplace, (Rubin Publishing House, Romania, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Vasilescu, Probabilistic calculation methods used in the diagnosis and forecast of industrial risk, (INSEMEX Publishing House, Romania, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Vasilescu, Unconventional methods of professional risk analysis and assessment, (INSEMEX Publishing House, Romania, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.