MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- D. Rus, G.D. Vasilescu, A. Kovacs, E. Gheorghiosu, C. Jitea, Quality-Acces to Success J., 18, 41-46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kovacs, G. Vasilescu, D. Rus, E. Gheorghiosu, I.C. Jitea, S. Bordoş, Quality-Acces to Success J., 18, 93-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Vasilescu, R. Laszlo, A. Kovacs, C. Radeanu, O. Miclea, Quality-Acces to Success J., 20, 43-48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Rus, E. Ghicioi, R. Laszlo, C. Rădeanu, A. Attila, G. Vasilescu, Quality-Acces to Success J., 20, 89-92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vasilescu, R. Laszlo, A. Kovacs, I.C. Jitea, D. Rus, C. Rădeanu, C. Miron, MSE 2019, Determination of threats traceability in the use of explosive materials in different environments, (Sibiu, Romania, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/28/EU, on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market and supervision of explosives for civil uses (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.