MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering in Oil and Gas Field, Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- http://www.eca.europa.eu/ [Accessed 13.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- http://unece.org [Accessed 12.02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- C. Stafford, Energy&Envtl.L.Rev, 26, 351 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://op.europa.eu/en/ [Accessed 14.10.2020] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ipcc-nggip.iges.or.jp [Accessed 10.02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.iea.org/reports/driving-down-methane-leaks-from-the-oil-and-gas-industry [Accessed 2.02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc [Accesssed 9.02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.aemc.gov.au [Accesssed 9.02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- API 608/ISO 17292:2019, Metal ball valves-flanged, threaded, and welding ends (2019) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.mrcglobal.com/Blog/Valves/Fugitive-Emissions [Accesssed 9.02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 15848-1:2015 Industrial valves —Measurement, test and qualification procedures for fugitive emissions Part 1: Classification system and qualification procedures for type testing of valves (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 15848-2:2015 -Industrial valves — Measurement, test and qualification procedures for fugitive emissions — Part 2: Production acceptance test of valves [Google Scholar]
- MESC SPE 77/312:2004 Fugitive emission production testing (2004) [Google Scholar]
- API-600:2015 Steel Gate Valves-Flanged and Butt-welding Ends, Bolted Bonnets (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.