MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- S. Aziz, Md. Karim, M. Hossain, IJERD, 8, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, R. Shetty, L.L.R. Rodrigues, IJEPR, 3, 20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Horvath, Journal of Graphic Engineering and Design, 1, 16 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Horvath, Z. Gaal, K. Kerekes, IARIGAI, Extended operating maintenance model for modern printing machines, (Valencia, Spain, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kipphan, Handbook of print media: technologies and production methods (Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Palade, Contributions regarding the improvement of the quality of the offset print products by preventive maintenance, (Dissertation paper, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Aulia, J. Alhilman, N. Athari, ISIEM’9, Proposed maintenance policy and spare part management of GOSS Universal printing machine with reliability centered maintenance, reliability centered spares, and probabilistic inventory model, (Padang, Indonesia, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rahman, STRING, 4, 48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sinambela, Jurnal Optimalisasi, 6, 156 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.manroland.com, (Accessed 12.02.2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.