MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- J. Angeles, Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms, Springer, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Siciliano, Handbook of Robotics, Springer, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bologa, R.E. Breaz, S.G. Racz, IJCCC, 10, 803-811, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Muresan, L. Morar, R.E. Breaz, Teaching CAM Techniques and CNC Programming in Technical Universities – An Integrated Approach, (Valencia, Spain, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Racz, R.E. Breaz, L.I. Cioca, Evaluating Safety Systems for Machine Tools with Computer Numerical Control using Analytic Hierarchy Process, SAFETY, 5, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marosan, G Constantin, A Chicea, et. al., A Bârsan, Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis, 72, 49-56, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Marosan, G Constantin, A Barsan, et. al, Creating an ethernet communication between a Simatic S7-1200 PLC and Arduino Mega for an omnidirectional mobile platform and industrial equipment, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, (Galati, Romania, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crenganis, M. Tera, C. Biris, C. Girjob, ITQM 2019, Dynamic Analysis of a 7 DOF Robot Using Fuzzy Logic for Inverse Kinematics Problem, (Granada, Spain 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bologa, RE. Breaz, SG. Racz, M. Crenganis, ITQM 2016, Decision-making tool for moving from 3-axes to 5-axes CNC machine-tool, (Asan, Korea, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crenganis, R. Breaz, G. Racz, O. Bologa, ICARCV 2012, Inverse Kinematics of a 7 DOF Manipulator Using Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference Systems, (Guangzhou, China, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marosan, G Constantin, ICMAS 2020, PID Controller Based On A Gyroscope Sensor For An Omnidirectional Mobile Platform, (Bucuresti, Romania, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.