MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Quality Engineering and Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- J.R. Evans, W.M. Lindsay, The Management and Control of Quality, Second Edition (West Publishing Company, St. Paul, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical quality control, Seventh Edition (John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitra, Fundamentals of Quality Control and Improvement, Fourth Edition (John Wiley & SonsInc., New Jersey, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Leavengood, J. Reeb, Performance excellence in the wood products industry: Statistical Process control (Oregon State University Extension Service, Corvallis, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.J.M.M. Does, K.C.B. Roes, A. Trip, Statistical Process Control in Industry (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.academia.edu/7829906/AIAG_Statistical_Process_Control_SPC_2nd_Edition [Acce ssed 20.04.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259484891_SPC_and_Process_Capability_Analysis_-Case_Study, [Accessed 20.04.2021] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uran, D. Pavletić, S. Doboviček, Eng. R. 38, 86 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236855186_Process_performance_analysis_for_non-normal_data_distribution, [Accessed 20.04.2021] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sahay, Process Capability Analysis for Quality & Lean Six Sigma (QMS Global LLC, Sandy, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yerriswamy, D.R. Swamy, P. Nahesh, IJQR 8, 399 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W. Yerriswamy, D.R. Swamy, P. Nahesh, IJQR 10, 407 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Goswami, H.N. Dutta, IJMSI 1, 31 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kashif, M. Aslam, A.H. Al-Marshadi, C.H. Jun, IEEE Access 4, 7322 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Minitab 17 Statistical Software (Minitab Inc., State College, Pennsylvania, 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.