MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Quality Engineering and Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- A. K. Gupta, Singhal A Managing Human Resources for Innovation and Creativity, May-June (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hasson, Brilliant Communication Skills: What the best communicators know, do and say, Pearson (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Laursen, N. J. Foss, New HRM Practices, Complementarities, and the Impact on Innovation Performance The 3rd Applied Econometrics Conference, Alicante, Spain, 20–21 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Chen, J. W. Huang, Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance: the mediating role of knowledge management capacity, Journal of Business Research 62 (1), p 104-114 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nielsen, The Human Side of Innovation Systems – Innovation, Organizations and Competence Building in a Learning Perspective, Aalborg University Press (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Malach-Pines, D. Dvir, A. Sadeh, Project Manager-Project (PM-P) Fit and Project Success, International Journal of Operations and Production Management 29 (3), p 268291 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Buchanan, T. Claydon, M. Doyle, Organization development and change: the legacy of the nineties. Human Resource Management 9, p 20–37 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bourke, S. Bechervaise, In search of a practical communication-based theory on transformational organisational change paper presented at the Hawaii International Conference on Business, Honolulu, HI, p 7-10 January (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Frahm, K. Brown, Developing communicative competencies for a learning organization, Journal of Management Development 25 (3), p 201-212 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Weick, R. E. Quinn, Organisational change & development Annual Review of Psychology 50, p 361-386 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Daft, Understanding Management 2nd edition, Dryden Press (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zairi, The Art of Benchmarking: Using Customer Feedback to Establish a Performance Gap. Total Quality Management 3, p 177-188 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.