MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- I. Ebert-Uphoff, C. M., D. W., T. Laliberte, Rapid Prototyping for Robotics, no. July (China, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Negrau, G. Grebenian, C. Gherghea, “A brief overview of Additive Manufacturing, ” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., 898, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.ebmpapst.ro/ro/company/company.html [Accessed. 26.04. 2021] [Google Scholar]
- V. Shanmugam et al., “Fatigue behaviour of FDM-3D printed polymers, polymeric composites and architected cellular materials, ” Int. J. Fatigue, 143 October (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. N. S. and J. M. Usher, Laser-Based Additive Manufacturing of Metal Parts. (ISBN-13: 978-1-4987-3999-3, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Qaud, Additive manufacturing technologies at Sulzer, 100, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. van Wijk, I. van Wijk, 3D printing with biomaterials: Towards a sustainable and circular economy, no. January (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Karunakaran, A. Bernard, S. Suryakumar, L. Dembinski, G. Taillandier, “Rapid manufacturing of metallic objects, ” Rapid Prototyp. J., 18, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- https://en.dmgmori.com/products/machines/additive-manufacturing/powdernozzle/lasertec-65-ded-hybrid [Accessed 26.04.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://oxmet-technologies.com/ [Accessed 26.04.2021] [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, A. Rajeshkannan, S. Feroz, A. K. Jeevanantham, “Effect of Normalizing on the Tensile Strength, Shrinkage and Surface Roughness of PLA Plastic, ” Mater. Today Proc., 24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kreitcberg, V. Brailovski, S. Turenne, “Effect of heat treatment and hot isostatic pressing on the microstructure and mechanical properties of Inconel 625 alloy processed by laser powder bed fusion, ” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 689 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, M. C. L. March, NSF Work. Rep., no. March, pp. 1–26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.tonerpartner.ro/articole/cum-sa-alegi-filamentele-potrivite-pentru-imprimanta-3d-26146ro39018/ [Accessed 20.04.2021] [Google Scholar]
- https://matin.gatech.edu/collections/post/67/download/G200_User_Manual_Rev_D.pdf [Accessed 20.04.2021] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tang, J. Liu, Y. Yang, Y. Liu, S. Jiang, W. Hao, “Effect of process parameters on mechanical properties of 3D printed PLA lattice structures, ”Compos. Part C Open Access, 3, no. September (2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://solidedge.siemens.com/en/solutions/products/complete-product-developmentportfolio/whats-new-in-solid-edge-2021/ [Accessed 20.04.2021].. [Google Scholar]
- I. C. Gherghea, C. Bungau, D. C. Negrau, “Lead time reduction and increasing productivity by implementing lean manufacturing methods in cnc processing center, ”IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., 568, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. I. Indre, F. S. Blaga, C. Micula, D. C. Negrau, “Research in order to decrease the time manufacturing unit using the combined tools, ” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., 564, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, R. B. Ladani, M. Brandt, Y. Li, A. P. Mouritz, “Carbon fibre damage during 3D printing of polymer matrix laminates using the FDM process, ”Mater. Des., 205 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.