MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- K. B. Kahn, The PDMA handbook of new product development, 3rd edition (John Wiley & Sons Inc., Hoboken, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ulrich, S. Eppinger, Product Design and Development, 5th edition (McGraw Hill Publishing Company Ltd., New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wohlers, Wohlers Report 2018: 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing State of the Industry (Wohlers Associates, Fort Collins, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Barnatt, The Next Big Thing: From 3D Printing to Mining the Moon (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kennedy, A. Giampetro-Meyer, Loy. U. Chi. L.J., 46, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chong, G. T. Pan, J. Chin, P. L. Show, T. C. K. Yang, C. M. Huang, Sustainability, 10, 3960 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cox, Disruption, [Online]. Available: https://disruptionhub.com/disruptive-3d-printing-really/ [Accessed 15 March 2021] [Google Scholar]
- C. Öberg, T. Shams, N. Asnafi, Technol. Innov. Manag. Rev., 8, 15 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Moreau, The state of 3D printing [Online]. Available: https://www.sculpteo.com/media/ebook/State_of_3DP_2018.pdf [Accessed 15 March 2021] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gibson, J. Manuf. Technol. Manag., 28, 10 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohsen, Bus. Horiz., 60, 677 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Strong, M. Kay, B. Conner, T. Wakefield, G. Manogharand, Addit. Manuf., 21, 159 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Nuţă, Mobile app implementation, web simulation and development of a physical model for an automatic wiping board, Dissertation Thesis (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.