MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Education Research, Sustainable Development and Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- R.G. Anghel; I. Horvath, Sociology of migration. Romanian theories and case studies, (Polirom Publishing House, Iaşi, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chatham Stroud; C.R. Reynolds, Questionnaire for evaluating learning strategies and school motivation, (ASCR Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chraif, Experimental psychology, (University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Cerghit, Educational methods, (Polirom Publishing House, Iaşi, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ciolan, Educational policies: between improvisation and professionalism, (Polirom Publishing House, Iaşi, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cristea, Teaching dictionary, (Letter Publishing House, Bucharest, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gardner, Multiple Intelligences. New horizons for theory and practice, (Sigma Publishing House, Bucharest, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Houde, Child Psychology, (Cartier Publishing House, Chisinau, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ionescu, Instruction and education, (Garamond Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nedelcu, Research-action in education, Module 8, from the series Modules for professional development of teachers, within the project Innovation and performance in the professional development of teachers in urban areas, http://mentoraturban.pmu.ro/sites/default/files (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pleşan, The consequences of economic migration of parents for children, Proceedings of the Conference Discernible. Exercise capacity, University publishing house, Bucharest, 104-111, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Teddlie, D. Reynolds, The International Handbook of School Effectiveness Research, (Falmer Press, New York, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stănculescu, The psychology of education from theory to practice, (University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vianin, Strategic help for students with school difficulties, (ASCR Publishing House, ClujNapoca, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vrăsmaş, Methodology on combating discrimination and school exclusion of children and young people with special educational needs through collaboration and multidisciplinary intervention, RENINCO-FDP-FDRS, Bucharest (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.