MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Education Research, Sustainable Development and Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- C. Anghelache, M.G. Anghel, D. Dumitrescu, D. Avram, Romania’s strategy in the field of research and innovation, in the context of the European Union. Int Journ of Acad Research in Account, Fin and Manag Sciences, 8 (2), 95-101, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Anghel, C. Anghelache, D. Dumitrescu, Investment funds and portfolio of loan guarantees as financial steps proposals to support innovative Small and Medium Enterprises. Theoret and Appl Econ, XXIII (3) (608), Autumn, 119-126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Anghelache, M.G. Anghel, D. Dumitru, Scientific research – determinant factor of economic development. Rom Statist Rev, Supplem, 12, 109-115 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bravo-Ortega, A.G. Marín, R&D and Productivity: A Two Way Avenue?. World Developm, 39 (7), 1090-1107 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dachs, A. Pyka, What drives the internationalisation of innovation? Evidence from European patent data. Econ of Innov and New Tech, 19 (1), 71-86 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Maxwell et. al, Business angel early stage decision making, Journ of Business Vent, 26 (2), 212-225 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Levratto, Tessier, L. Business angels et performance des entreprises: une analyse empirique sur données françaises. Innovs, 49 (1), 141-176 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Moncada-Paternò-Castello et al, Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance. Research Pol, 39 (4), 523-536 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Onetti et al, Internationalization, innovation and entrepreneurship: business models for new technology-based firms. Journ of Manag & Gov, 16 (3), 337–368 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pinto, The Diversity of Innovation in the European Union: Mapping Latent Dimensions and Regional Profiles. Eur Plan Stud, 17 (2), 303-326 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Srholec, M., Does foreign ownership facilitate cooperation on innovation? Firm-level evidence from the enlarged European Union. The Eur Journ of Develop Research, 21 (1), 47–62, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.