MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Education Research, Sustainable Development and Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- http://europeyou.eu/es/what-is-information-and-communication-technology/, accessed on 09.02. 2021 [Google Scholar]
- oecd-ilibrary.org/science-and-technology/information-and-communication-techno-logyict/indicator-group/english_04df17c2-en, accessed on 09.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/?title=Glossary:Information_and_communi cation_technology_(ICT), accessed on 09.02.2021. [Google Scholar]
- itu.int/en/ITUD/Statistics/Documents/events/egti2020/IDI2020_BackgroundDocument_20200903.pdf, accessed on 09.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- *** European Commission, The Digital Economy and Society Index, p. 14, available at https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/digital-economy-and-society-index-desi, accessed on 10.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Choudary, Platform Scale: How a new breed of start-ups is building large empires with minimum investment. Boston: Platform Thinking Labs (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Yoffie, A. Gawer, M.A Cusumano, A Study of More Than 250 Platforms Reveals Why Most Fail, H. B. R. (2019). Available on https://hbr.org/2019/05/a-study-of-more-than-250platforms-reveals-why-most-fail [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Parker, M.W. Alstyne, S.P. Choudary, Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy―and How to Make Them Work for, W. W. Norton & Company (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Reillier, B. Reillier, Platform Strategy: how to unlock the power of communities and networks to grow your business, Routledge, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Cusumano, A. Gawer, D.B. Yoffie, The Business of Platforms: Strategy in the Age of Digital Competition, Innovation, and Power, Harper Business (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ross et.al., Designed for Digital: How to Architect Your Business for Sustained Success, The MIT Press (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sanket, Cloud Analytics with Google Cloud Platform, Packt, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- *** NATO’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, article available at https://shape.nato.int/resources/3/website/0383-20%20Factsheet%20COVID-19_en.pdf, accessed on 12.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- http://euromil.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Pandemics-and-Military-Readiness.pdf, accessed on 20.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- Got Antoine, NATO crisis management exercises: preparing for the unknown, 07 February 2020, article available at https://www.nato.int/docu/review/articles/2020/02/07/nato-crisis-management-exercises-preparing-for-the-unknown/index.html, accessed on 12.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- sites.google.com/view/nl-141/home#h.i4moffpkkqc, accessed on 10.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- Olga Bucovetchi, Radu D. Stanciu, Cristina Petronela Simion, 2016. Study on Designing a Curriculum Suitable for MOOC Platforms Starting Out the Romanian Students’ Expectations, Procedia Technology, Volume 22, 2016, Pages 1135-1141 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.