MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Education Research, Sustainable Development and Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- I.S. Akçomaka, B. ter Weel, Social capital, innovation and growth: Evidence from Europe. Eur Ec Rev, 53 (5), 544-567 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Anghelache, A. Petre, C. Olteanu, Some concepts and econometric models of macroeconomic performance analysis, Rom Statist Rev, Supplem, 4, 12-20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Anghelache, M.G. Anghel, G.Ş. Dumbravă, The role of science, technology and innovation in the evolution of the member states of the European Union. The 9th International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering “Management Perspectives in the Digital Transformation”, November 14th – 16th, 2019, University Politehnica of Bucharest, 57-67, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Arribas, F. Perez, E. Tortosa-Ausina, Measuring Globalization of International Trade: Theory and Evidence. World Develop, 37(1), 127-145 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cincera, R. Veugelers, Young leading innovators and the EU’s R&D intensity gap. Econ of Innov and New Tech, 22(2), 177-198 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cruz-Jesus, T. Oliveira, F. Bacao, Digital divide across the European Union. Inform & Manag, 49(6), 278-291 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fischer, Regions, Technological Interdependence and Growth in Europe, Rom Journ of Region Science, 3(2), 1-17 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Halász, A. Michel, Key Competences in Europe: interpretation, policy formulation and implementation. Eur Journ of Educat, 46(3), 289-306 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Marozau, M. Guerrero, D.J. Urbano, Impacts of Universities in Different Stages of Economic Development. Journ of the Knowledge Econ, 1-21(2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rodríguez-Pose, Research and Development, Spillovers, Innovation Systems, and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe. Region Stud, 42(1), 51-67 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Saarinen, J. Ursin, Dominant and emerging approaches in the study of higher education policy change. Stud in Higher Educat, 37(2), 143-156 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schlicht, I. Stadelmann-Steffen, M. Freitag, Educational Inequality in the EU: the Effectiveness of the National Education Policy. Eur Union Pol, 11(1), 29-59 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.