MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education Research, Sustainable Development and Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- L. Lecluyse, M. Knockaert, A. Spithoven, The contribution of science parks: a literature review and future research agenda. J Technol Transf. 44, 559-595, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10961-01809712-x (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Lamperti, R. Mavilia, S. Castellini, The role of Science Parks: a puzzle of growth, innovation and R&D investments. J Technol Transf. 42, 158-183, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10961-015-94552 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Petrushenko, H. M. Shevchenko, N. O. Vernydub, O. V. Kravchenko, N. V. Ovcharova, The forming of industrial and national natural parks networks in Ukraine based on the principles for responsible investment. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice. 31(4), 221-229, https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v4i31.190880 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Lundström, C. Zhou, Promoting innovation based on social sciences and technologies: the prospect of a social innovation park. Innovation: the European Journal of Social Science Research. 24(1-2), 133-149, https://doi.org/10.1080/13511610.2011.583864 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Löfsten, M. Klofsten, E. Cadorin, Science parks and talent attraction management: university students as a strategic resource for innovation and entrepreneurship. European Planning Studies. 28(12), 2465-2488, https://doi.org/10.1080/09654313.2020.1722986 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Ardoin, A.W. Bowers, E. Gaillard, Environmental education outcomes for conservation: a systematic review. Biological Conservation. 241, 108224, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biocon.2019.108224 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Prokopenko, M.M. Petrushenko, Systems-synergetic thinking to the environmental conflicts management at the territorial level. Marketing and Management of Innovations. 1, 254-266, https://mmi.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/journals/2013/1/254-266 (2013, accessed 10 Apr 2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. Aikens, M. McKenzie, P. Vaughter, Environmental and sustainability education policy research: a systematic review of methodological and thematic trends. Environmental Education Research, 22(3), 333-359, https://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2015.1135418 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Jorgenson, J. C. Stephens, B. White, Environmental education in transition: a critical review of recent research on climate change and energy education. The Journal of Environmental Education. 50(3), 160-171, https://doi.org/10.1080/00958964.2019.1604478 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Carayannis, D. F. J. Campbell, Developed democracies versus emerging autocracies: arts, democracy, and innovation in Quadruple Helix innovation systems. J Inn Entrepreneurship. 3(12), https://doi.org/10.1186/s13731-014-0012-2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Goals Ukraine / Voluntary National Review, https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/26295VNR_2020_Ukraine_Report.pdf (2020, accessed 10 Apr 2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shevchenko, M. Petrushenko, A symbiosis between renewable energy and tourism: The case of Dnipro region in Ukraine. E3S Web Conf. 234, 00087, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202123400087 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shevchenko, M. Petrushenko, Rural tourism within the Sustainable Development Goals: the case of Ukraine. SHS Web Conf. 95, 01004, https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20219501004 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Law of Ukraine On Industrial Parks, https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5018-17#Text (2013, accessed 10 Apr 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Register of industrial parks. https://data.gov.ua/dataset/8206ed0c-5911-4b88-9c7f56c6fcd08660/resource/2e670248-f3e2-49c8-a202-3595955af87a (accessed 10 Apr 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Science parks / Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, https://mon.gov.ua/ua/nauka/innovacijna-diyalnist-ta-transfer-tehnologij/naukovi-parki (accessed 30 Apr 2021) [Google Scholar]
- UNIT.city, https://unit.city/ (accessed 30 Apr 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.