MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Education Research, Sustainable Development and Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- M. Lupascu, Characteristics and essence of sustainable development of the territory and community development, Admin. publ., 2, (106), 109-113, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Brown, Plan B 2.0. Saving a planet under pressure and a deadlocked civilization, (Bucharest, Technical Publishing House, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Feuner, T. Cernev, The implications of the Covid-19 pandemic for delivering the Sustainable Development Goals, Futures, 128, 1-12, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stere, I. Popa, S. Cotescu, Substantiation of the concept of sustainable development, EEA, 62, (2), 112-123, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bejan, T. Rusu, Exploitation of natural resources and the concept of sustainable development, AGIR Bulletin, 1, 20-24, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Serageldin, M. Cohen, J. Leitmann, Enabling sustainable community development, (Washington, World Bank, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- WCED, Our Common Future. Brundtland Report, (London, Oxford University Press, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- B. Voicu, Social Capital as a Premise of Sustainable Development, Quality of Life, XIX, (1), 85105, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Eremia, I. Stancu, Banking for sustainable development, Econ. t.a., 6, 23-32, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stancu, M. Orzan, Social responsibility of Romanian companies a step for sustainable development, Revista de Mark.O, 1, (2), pp. 49-53, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kardos, The Relationship between Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Sustainable Development. Research on European Union Countries, Procedia E&F, 3, pp. 1030-1035, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dănescu, M. Popa, Public health and corporate social responsibility: an exploratory study on pharmaceutical companies in an emerging market, Glob. & Heal., 16, (117), pp. 1-9, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Popa, E. Cara, The impact of the innovation process on sustainable development strategies and policies, Journal Econ., 1, (3), pp. 7-21, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ciupagea, D. Manoleli, V. Niţă, M. Papatulică, M. Stănculescu, Strategic directions of sustainable development in Romania, (Bucharest, European Institute of Romania, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Joug, M. Vijge, From Millennium to Sustainable Development Goals: Evolving discourses and their reflection in policy coherence for development, Earth Sys. Gover., 7, pp. 1-12, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Urena, J. Ubeda, D. Brust, N. Yakovleva, Circular economy, degrowth and green growth as pathways for research on sustainable development goals: A global analysis and future agenda, Ecol. Econ., 185, pp. 1-17, (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.