MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Education Research, Sustainable Development and Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Z. Toth, Introduction in the problem of alpine skiing (in Romanian), (Focus Publishing House, Petroşani, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Carstocea, Alpine skiing – methodical manual for children and juniors training (in Romanian), p. 7 (Atlantis Publishing House, Bucureşti, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- G. Cosma, A. Chiracu, R. Stepan, et al., J Physical Education and Sport, 20(3), 1380–1385 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Balint, Contributions regarding the optimization of training in profile faculties, in winter sports, as well as professional and institutional opportunity by affiliation to international organizational structures (in Romanian habilitation thesis), Vasile Alecsandri University, Bacău (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Platonov, Periodization of sports training. General theory and its practical applications, p. 85 (Discobolul Publishing House, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Turnbull, A. Kilding and J. Keogh, Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports, 19(2), 146-155 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Federolf, Journal of Sports Sciences, 30(10), 1063–1068 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Mayers, C.M. Laurent, R.W. Higgins, W.A. Skelly, Sports Medicine, 37(6), 459-499 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Evans, R.D. Todaro, M.A. Schlesinger, R.M. Golinkoff, and K. Hirsh-Pasek, Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, vol. 207, p. 105091 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.