MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Recent Trends in Business, Economics, Law and Public Administration|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Bhuyan, V. Life Markets, John Wiley &Sons, Canada (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Person, R The development of international insurance, Pickering & Chatto, London (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Koklar, R. Prediction of the insurance industry demand for a specific multinational company, European Scientific Journal, Volume 10, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- *** IAIS-Gobal Insurance Market Report Covid-19 Edition (2020) [Google Scholar]
- *** OECD-Global Insurance Market Trends 2020 [Google Scholar]
- *** Swiss Re InstituteSigma no 4, World insurance:riding out the 2020 pandemic storm (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ***Capgemini Research Institute -World Insurance Report (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ***https://www.spglobal.com/ratings/en/sector/insurance/insurance-sector [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.