MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial, Mechanical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- C. Cortés, A. Gil Modeling the gas and particle flow inside cyclone separators, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 33 (5), 409–452 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Hoffmann, L. E. Stein, Gas Cyclones and Swirl Tubes: Principles, Design and Operation, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 51-53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Maroulis, C. Kremalis, Development of an effective cyclone simulator under excel, Filtration & Separation, 32 (10), 969-976 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Marinuc, F. Rus The effect of solid particle size upon time and sedimentation rate (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stack, B.D Jana, A. Shehab Models and mechanisms of erosion-corrosion in metals. Tribocorrosion of Passive Metals and Coatings. 153-186 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.