MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovational Challenges in Electrical Engineering and Energetic Technology|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Kubiszewski, C.J. Cleveland Energy return on investment (EROI) for photovoltaic energy. In: Cleveland C.J. (editor). Encyclopedia of Earth. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Novak Exergy as Measure of Sustainability of Energy System https://doi.org/10.15344/2456-351X/2017/139 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.enerplan.asso.fr/perspectives-evolution-energie-solaire [Google Scholar]
- D. Păsculescu, L. Lupu, V. Păsculescu, I. Inişconi, M. Şuvar, Study of electrocution hazards in three-phase electrical networks with ground-isolated neutral point, Environmental Engineering and Management J., vol. 11, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.photovoltaique.guidenr.fr/VII_rendement_global_installation_photovoltaique.php [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.