MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovational Challenges in Electrical Engineering and Energetic Technology|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- https://www.wind-watch.org/news/2017/01/11/renewables-not-cheap-wind-solar-far-higher-cost-than-polluting-energy-sources/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://energypost.eu/5-charts-show-the-rapid-fall-in-costs-of-renewable-energy/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- NERA, Annual Report on Determining Regulated Prices and Tariffs 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://ses.jrc.ec.europa.eu/electricity-supply-security-and-resilience [Google Scholar]
- https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/503006-we-still-need-coal-to-ensure-power-grid-reliability [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Stanci, D. Tataru, A. Stanci, Attenuation of Noise Pollution Produced by Band Conveyors from the Mining Unit of Career Rosia Due to Climatic Conditions, Int J. of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, vol. 3, 45-50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.c2es.org/content/renewable-energy/ [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/pdfscache/9990.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/electric-vehicle-market-209371461.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Ohji, M. Haraguchi, Steam turbine cycles and cycle design optimization, Advances in Steam Turbines for Modern Power Plants (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.energynetworks.com.au/news/energy-insider/the-demise-of-coal/ [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Bhatt and Rajkumar, N., Performance enhancement in coal fired thermal power plants. Part II: steam turbines. Int. J. Energy Res., 23: 489–515 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Directive NERA nr.2123/2014, Guide to development and analysis of energy balance (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.Gh. Carabogdan, et al., Energy Balances problems and applications. Tehnica Publishing House, Bucharest (1986). [Google Scholar]
- T. Berinde, et al., Elaboration and analysis of energy balance in the industry. Tehnica Publishing House, Bucharest (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Technical Instructions and Operation Manual for K-160-130-2PR-2 turbine. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Manushin, Steam turbine, https://www.thermopedia.com/content/1151/ [Google Scholar]
- Technical Instructions and Operation Manual for K 200-130-1 turbine. [Google Scholar]
- I.G.C. Dryden, Efficient Use of Energy, https://doi.org/10.1016/C2013-0-00885-7 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.turbinesinfo.com/steam-turbine-efficiency/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Sh. Leizerovich, Steam turbines for modern fossil-fuel power plants, Published by The Fairmont Press, Inc. (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.