MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- C. Borca, A. Draghici, R. M. Sirbu, A. H. Szedlak, S. Rada, P. R. Ciocirla, Characteristics of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Water Public Sector in Romania. Proceedings of the Annual Session of Scientific Papers, XIII (XXIII), IMT Oradea 2014, May, 187–190, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lee, B. Tansel, M. Balbin, Influence of Residential Water Use Efficiency Measures on Household Water Demand: A Four-Year Longitudinal Study. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 56(1), 1-6, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Farrelly, R. Brown, Rethinking Urban Water Management: Experimentation as a Way Forward? Global Environmental Change, 21(2), 721-32, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. F. Wong, R. B. Brown, The Water Sensitive City: Principles for Practice. Water Science and Technology, 60, 673-82, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohamed, Water demand management in Egypt: policy objectives and strategy measures. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Part B: Hydrology, Oceans and Atmosphere 2000; 25, 243–9 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Huntjens, L. Lebel, C. Pahl-Wostl, J. Camkin, R. Schulze, N. Kranz, Institutional Design Propositions for the Governance of Adaptation to Climate Change in the Water Sector. Global Environmental Change, 22(1), 67-81, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hildebrand, S. Guar, K. J. Salt, Water Conservation Made Legal: Water Budgets and California Law. American Water Works Association Journal, 101, 85-9, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Pinto, P. Simões, R. C. Marques, Water Services Performance: Do Operational Environment and Quality Factors Count? Urban Water Journal, 14(8), 773-781, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. F. Wong, R. B. Brown, The Water Sensitive City: Principles for Practice. Water Science and Technology, 60, 673-82, (2009 [Google Scholar]
- C. Borca, The Role Corporate Communication in the Perception of Social Responsibility’s Dimensions, Ph D. Thesis, Politehnica Publishing House, Timisoara, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Cosgrove, F. R. Rijsberman, World Water Vision: Making Water Everybody’s Business. Routledge, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Wilderer, D. D’Arras: Objectives and Achievements of the European Water Supply and Sanitation Technology Platform (WSSTP): A Review. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, 7(2), 11-22, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sheehy, Defining CSR: Problems and solutions. Journal of business ethics, 131(3), 625-648 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Industrial Development organization (UNIDO), What is CSR? Retrieved from: https://www.unido.org/our-focus/advancing-economic-competitiveness/competitive-trade-capacities-and-corporate-responsibility/corporate-social-responsibility-market-integration/whatcsr (Access on 08 March 2021) [Google Scholar]
- LBG Guidance Manual, Available at https://corporate-citizenship.com/wp-content/uploads/LBGGuidance-Manual-2016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Wang, Corporate social responsibility on customer behaviour: the mediating role of corporate image and customer satisfaction. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 31(7-8), 742-760, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Pérez, I. R. del Bosque, Personal traits and customer responses to CSR perceptions in the banking sector. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 35(1), 128-146, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Hur, H. Kim, H. K. Kim, Does customer engagement in corporate social responsibility initiatives lead to customer citizenship behaviour? The mediating roles of customer‐company identification and affective commitment. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 25(6), 1258-1269, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Osakwe, T. O, Yusuf, CSR: A roadmap towards customer loyalty. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 1-17, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Volgger, S. S. Huang, Scoping irresponsible behaviour in hospitality and tourism: Widening the perspective of CSR. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 31(6), 2526-2543 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.