MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- European Parliament resolution of 17 December 2020 on the EU Strategy for Adaptation to Climate Change (2020/2532 (RSP)), https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/TA-9-20200382_EN.html [Google Scholar]
- Communication from the Commission, COM (2019) 640 final, European Environmental Pact, https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/RO/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52019DC0640 [Google Scholar]
- Health Status Report, at the level of the population in Timiş County in 2018 compared to 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 made by: Timiş County Public Health Directorate, https://www.dsptimis.ro/promotion/report%202018%20final_17.01.pdf [Google Scholar]
- County Report on the State of the Environment for the Year 2018 Timiş County 1, Agency For Environmental Protection Timiş http://apmtm.anpm.ro/documents/28351/2116733/Annual+report+from+state+of+++C3%Aen+jude%C5%A3ul+Timi%C5%9F++2018.pdf/ac9c9294-96c6-4d32-ad7d-fc7d57534051 [Google Scholar]
- Scortichini et al., Environ Health 17, 66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Micu et al. Future wchange in extreme heat with associated health risks in urban areas of Romania, study case, https://uls.climate.copernicus.eu/group/learning/browse-learning-paths [Google Scholar]
- Scenariosand climate models, https://www.canada.ca/en/environment-climate-change/services/climate-change/canadian-centre-climate-services/basics/scenario-models.html [Google Scholar]
- Climate data Store, https://cds.climate.copernicus.eu/#!/home [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.