MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- R. Driscoll and M. Crilly. Subsidence Damage to Domestic Buildings. Lessons Learned and Questions Asked, (IHS BRE Press, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson and D.J. Miller, Expansive Soils: Problems and Practice in Foundation and Pavement Engineering, (New York: Wiley, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Bell and M. G. Culshaw, Problematic Soils Symposium, 1–35, (Nottingham UK, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Mitchell and K. Soga, Fundamentals of Soil Behavior, (Wiley, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Bishop, N.K. Kumapley and A.E. El-Ruwayih, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society London, 278, 511–554, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Alonso, A. Gens and A. Josa, Geotechnique, 40, 405–430, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Sherif, O. Mazen and N.S. Gergis, Proceedings of the First National Conference on the Science and Technology of Buildings, 557–562, (Khartoum, Sudan, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Al-Mhaidib and M.A. Al-Shamrani, Proceedings of the GeoShanghai Conference Advances in Unsaturated Soils, Seepage and Environmental Geotechnics, 148, 60–165, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Jones and I. Jefferson, ICE Manual of Geotechnical Engineering, 413-441, (ICE Publishing 2012) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Wang, Y.L. Xie and J.L. Liang, Journal of Chang’an University, 25, no. 1, 20–24, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Biddle, ASCE Geotechnical Special Publications, 115, 1–23, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, D.D. Overton and D.B. Durkee, ASCE Geotechnical Special Publications, 115, 95–109, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Khademi, I-Manager’s Journal on Civil Engineering, 6l, 3, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Fredlund and H. Rahardjo, Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils. (John Wiley & Sons, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Jipa, Influenţa factorilor globali (clima, tectonica, eustatism) asupra evolułiei Bazinului Dacic, 7-13, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Palcu, M.C. Melinte, A. Jurkiewicz, Gh. Witek şi A. Rotaru, Geo-Eco-Marina 17, 7-16, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Feru, C. Scafã, N. Szabo, E. Liteanu, A. Pricãjan, I. Andreescu, N. Mihãilã, P. Giurgea Si Gh. Popa, Harta hidrogeologicã sc.1:100 000, Foaia 34d, Piteşti, (Institutul de Geologie şi Geofizicã, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- NP 126-2010 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- STAS 8942/1-89 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN ISO 14688-2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- STAS 1913/12-88 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, K.C. Chao, D.D. Overton and E.J. Nelson, Foundation Engineering for Expansive Soils, (John Wiley & Sons, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.