MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- E.F. Lambin, B. Turner, H.J. Geist, B. Agbola, A. Angelsen, J.W. Bruce, et al. The causes of land-use and land-cover change: Moving beyond the myths. Glob Environ Change 11 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Braimoh Random and systematic land-cover transitions in northern Ghana. Agric Ecosyst Environ; 113:254–63. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2005.10.019 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Nahuelhual, A. Carmona, M. Aguayo, C. Echeverria. Land use change and ecosystem services provision: a case study of recreation and ecotourism opportunities in southern Chile. Landsc Ecol; 29:329–44. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10980-013-9958-x (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Fan, S. Ding. Landscape pattern changes at a county scale: A case study in Fengqiu, Henan Province, China from 1990 to 2013. Catena; 137: 152–60 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2015.09.012 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jahanifar, H. Amirnejad, M. Mojaverian, H. Azadi. Land change detection and effective factors on forest land use changes: application of land change modeler and multiple linear regression. J Appl Sci Environ Manag; 22:1269. https://doi.org/10.4314/jasem.v22i8.20 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H.T.A. El-Hamid, W. Caiyong, Z. Yongting. Geospatial analysis of land use driving force in coal mining area: case study in Ningdong, China. Geo Journal https://doi.org/10.1007/s10708019-10078-2 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Munthali, O. Botai, N. Davis, A. Abiodun Multi-temporal Analysis of Land Use and Land Cover Change Detection for Dedza District of Malawi using Geospatial Techniques. Int J Appl Eng Res; 14:1151–62 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Geist, E.F. Lambin. Proximate Causes and Underlying Driving Forces of Tropical Deforestation. BioScience; 52:143. https://doi.org/10.1641/00063568(2002)052[0143:PCAUDF]2.0.CO;2 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, Q. Zhang, C. Feng, Q Feng, S. Zhang. Understanding Land Use and Land Cover Dynamics from 1976 to 2014 in Yellow River Delta. Land; 6:20. https://doi.org/10.3390/land6010020 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Masoumi, S. Naraghi, F. Rashidi-nejad, S. Masoumi. Application of fuzzy multi-attribute decision-making to select and to rank the post-mining land-use. Environ Earth Sci; 72:221–31. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12665-013-2948-0 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, G. Zeng, C. Du, L. Tang, J. Zhou, Z. Li. Spatial analyzing system for urban land-use management based on GIS and multi-criteria assessment modeling. Prog Nat Sci; 18:1279–84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pnsc.2008.05.007 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, F. Zhao, J. Yang, X. Li. Mining Site Reclamation Planning Based on Land Suitability Analysis and Ecosystem Services Evaluation: A Case Study in Liaoning Province, China. Sustainability; 9:890. https://doi.org/10.3390/su9060890 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- H. Soltanmohammadi, M. Osanloo, A. Aghajani Bazzazi An analytical approach with a reliable logic and a ranking policy for post-mining land-use determination. Land Use Policy; 27:364–72. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2009.05.001 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Malczewski. Ordered weighted averaging with fuzzy quantifiers: GIS-based multicriteria evaluation for land-use suitability analysis. Int J Appl Earth Obs Geoinformation; 8:270–7. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jag.2006.01.003 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Pavloudakis, M. Galetakis, Ch. Roumpos. A spatial decision support system for the optimal environmental reclamation of open-pit coal mines in Greece. Int J Min Reclam Environ; 23:291–303. https://doi.org/10.1080/17480930902731935 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- MJ. Haigh Soil quality standards for reclaimed coal-mine disturbed lands: A discussion paper. Int J Surf Min Reclam Environ; 9:187–202. https://doi.org/10.1080/09208119508964747 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. Malczewski GIS-based land-use suitability analysis: a critical overview. Prog Plan; 62:3–65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.progress.2003.09.002 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bozdağ, F. Yavuz, AS. Günay AHP and GIS based land suitability analysis for Cihanbeyli (Turkey) County. Environ Earth Sci; 75:813. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12665-016-5558-9 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.