MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Safety Science and Occupational Risk Management|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (1996) Guidance on risk assessment at work (Directive 89/391/EEC). https://osha.europa.eu/en/topics/riskassessment/guidance.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA). Dangerous substances (excluding biological agents), https://osha.europa.eu/en/sector/agriculture/ds/#legislation, Accessed at 06/01/2021 [Google Scholar]
- MJ. Page, JE McKenzie, PM Bossuyt, I Boutron, TC Hoffmann, CD Mulrow, et al, Prisma systematic Reviews (open access). The PRISMA 2020 statement: an updated guideline for reporting systematic reviews. Systematic Reviews 2021;10:89 [Google Scholar]
- OSH in the pest control industry, available on www.worksafe.wa.gov.au [Google Scholar]
- E. MacFarlane, R. Carey, T. Keegel, S. El-Zaemay, L. Fritschi, Dermal Exposure Associated with Occupational End Use of Pesticides and the Role of Protective Measures, Safety and Health at Work Volume 4, Issue 3, September 2013, Pages 136-141 [Google Scholar]
- MJ. Page, JE McKenzie, PM Bossuyt, I Boutron, TC Hoffmann, CD Mulrow, et al. Systematic Reviews (open access), The PRISMA checklist [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.