MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advances in Safety Science and Occupational Risk Management|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- L. Cioca, R. Moraru, Occupational psychosocial risk management, “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu Publishing House, ISBN 978-973-739-924-3, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Calamar, L. Toth, D. Pupazan, Environmental protection and risk factor analysis, Focus Publishing House, Petrosani, ISBN 978-973-677-313-6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- DECISION no. 157 of February 27th, 2020 for the amendment of the Government Decision no. 1, 218 / 2006 regarding the establishment of minimum occupational safety and health requirements for ensuring protection of workers against risks related to presence of chemical agents, as well as for modification and completion of the Government Decision no. 1, 093 / 2006 on the establishment of minimum safety and health requirements for protection of workers from risks related to exposure to carcinogens or mutagens at work. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Calamar, G.A. Gaman, L. Toth; D. Pupazan, S. Simion, Assessment of workers` occupational exposure in the context of industrial toxicology, World multidisciplinary earth sciences symposium WMESS 2016, Prague, Czech Republic, September, Vol.44, Article number: 032004, ISSN 1755-1307, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Guide General aspects of industrial toxicology. Methods of analysis used in industrial toxicology, Ministry of Health National Institute of Public Health, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, Safety and health at work: university treaty, Focus Publishing House, Petrosani, ISBN 978-973-677-272-6, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kovacs, L. Toth, G. Ghetie, A. N. Draghici, V. Traian, L., Gheorghe Best management practices applied to prevent and reduce concentrations of dust and gases released from power plants, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, July, vol.13, No.6, pg.1421-1458, ISSN 1582-9596, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stanescu Dumitru, Harmful agents in the professional environment, Romanian Medical Life Publishing House Bucharest, ISBN 978-973-160-013-0, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lupu, A.N. Draghici, G. Ghetie, M. Kovacs, L. Toth, C. Ilie, The influence of microclimate parameters in workplace, Bulletin of the Polytechnic Institute of Iasi “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, Fasc. 4, Ed. Polithnium, ISSN 1453-1690, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakielska, K. Pawlowski, Conditions of the Internal Microclimate in the Museum, Journal of Ecological Engineering, Vol. 21, Issue: 1, pg.205-209, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.