MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advances in Safety Science and Occupational Risk Management|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- L.I. Cioca, R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, A Framework for Organizational Characteristic Assessment and their Influences on Safety and Health at Work, Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific Conference „The Knowledge Based Organization”, vol. 2, section: Management, pp. 43-48, Land Forces Academy Sibiu, Romania (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, Principles and guidelines regarding the risk management implementation: The new ISO 31000:2009 standard, Quality Access to Success Journal, 11, Issue 4, pp. 50-59, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Study of methane flow in caved goafs adjacent to longwall faces in Valea Jiului coal basin, Proceedings of the 13th SGEM GeoConference on Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining SGEM 2013, I, 731-738 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Moraru, R.I., Băbuţ, G.B., Research on methane emission mechanism and pattern in a longwall coal face at Livezeni colliery, Proc. of the 14th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2014, Volume III, pp. 497-504, Albena, Bulgaria, 17-26.06 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Drawbacks and traps in risk assessment: examples in Romania, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Educations MSE 2011, Volume 2, pp. 363-366, Sibiu, Romania (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gaureanu, A. Drăghici, H. Weinschrott, Increasing the quality of occupational safety and health implementations through awareness training for those involved in implementing the Safety Observation Report, Quality Access to Success, Vol. 20, pag. 141-146, supplement: 1/(2019). [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Băbuţ, R.I. Moraru, Occupational risk assessment framework in Romania: an institutional perspective, Proceedings of the 16th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference (SGEM 2016): Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining, Volume 2, pp. 635-642, Albena, Bulgaria, 30.06-06.07, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, Occupational Health and Safety: University Handbook (in Romanian), Universitas Publishng House, Petroşani, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, M. Popescu-Stelea, Prerequisites for safety diagnostic and risk analysis integration in complex industrial facilities, Quality Access to Success, 17 (151), 92-99, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- EU Science Hub. EU burden from non-communicable diseases and key risk factors, 2020, Accessed on 4 November 2020 at https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/health-knowledge-gateway/societal-impacts/burden, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Park and, S.H. Jang. (2010). Association between Upper Extremity Musculoskeletal Disorders and Psychosocial Factors at Work: A Review on the Job DCS Model’s Perspective. Safety and Health at Work, 1(1), 37–42. [Google Scholar]
- P. Drinkaus, D.S. Bloswick., R. Sesek, C. Mann, and T. Bernard. Job level risk assessment using task level strain index scores: a pilot study. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics : JOSE, 11(2), 141–152 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.N.A. Rahman, F.A. Aziz, and R.M. Yusuff. Survey of body part symptoms among workers in a car tyre service centre. Journal of Human Ergology, 39(1), 53–56, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Bernard. Musculoskeletal disorders and workplace factors: a critical review of epidemiologic evidence for work-related musculoskeletal disorders of the neck, upper extremity, and low back. Cincinnati, OH: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 97-141. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Crawford, J., Graveling, R, Davis, A, Giagloglou, E., Fernandes, M., Markowska Jones, M, Fries-Tersch, E., Work-related musculoskeletal disorders: from research to practice. What can be learnt? European Risk Observatory Report, EU-OSHA, 2020, Accessed on 10 January 2021 at https://osha.europa.eu/ro/publications/work-related-musculoskeletal-disorders-research-practice-what-can-be-learnt/view, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. Punnett, D. H. Wegman. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders: the epidemiologic evidence and the debate. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 14(1), 13-23 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Garg, J. M. Kapellusch. Job analysis techniques for distal upper extremity disorders. Reviews of Human Factors and Ergonomics, 7(1), 149-196 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. Occhipinti. OCRA: a concise index for the assessment of exposure to repetitive movements of the upper limbs. Ergonomics, 41(9), 1290-1311, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- L. McAtamney, E.N. Corlett, Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA), Applied Ergonomics 24(2), 91-99, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hignett, , L. Mc Atamney, Rapid Entire Body Assessment (REBA), Applied Ergonomics 31:201-205, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Chiasson, D. Imbeau, K. Aubry, A. Delisle. Comparing the results of eight methods used to evaluate risk factors associated with musculoskeletal disorders. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 42(5), 478-488. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Cirjaliu, A. Mocan, M. E. Boatca, A. Draghici, A propose approach for continuous improvement using ergonomics and quality management knowledge and methodologies. Quality Access to Success, 20(S1), 135 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.