MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advances in Safety Science and Occupational Risk Management|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- EU-OSHA, ESENER 2019, Third European Survey of Enterprises on New and Emerging, online at: https://visualisation.osha.europa.eu/esener#!/en/survey/overview/2019 [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Thomas, M. Hersen, Handbook of Mental Health in the Workplace, Sage Publications, pp. 47, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. de Jonge, M.F. Dollard, C Dormann et al., The Demand-Control Model: Specific Demands, Specific Control and Well-Defined Groups, International Journal of Stress Management 7, 269–287 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Iordache V. Petreanu, M. Ignat, The “effort reward imbalance” model in organizational psychology, Psychology, vol. 58 (4), 307-314, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Folkman, R.S. Lazarus, C. Dunkel-Schetter, A. DeLongis, R. J. Gruen, Dynamics of a stressful encounter: Cognitive appraisal, coping, and encounter outcomes. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 50(5), 992–1003. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- T. Cox, Stress Research and Stress Management: Putting Theory to Work, Health and Safety Executive, pp. 36, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. LaMontagne, T. Keegel, A.M.L. Louie, A. Ostry, P.A. Landsbergis, A systematic review of the job-stress intervention evaluation literature, 1995-2005, International Journal of Occupational Environmental Health, Vol. 13, pp. 268-280, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovacs, G. A. Gaman, D. Pupazan, et al, Psychological training program for intervention and rescue personnel, Environmental engineering and management journal, 18 (4), 853-864, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Iamandescu, Mental stress and internal diseases, All Publishing House, Bucharest, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Lazarus, Psychological Stress and the Coping Process, McGraw-Hill Book Co, New York, (1966) [Google Scholar]
- M. Smith, D. Saklofske, K. Keefer, P. Tremblay, Coping Strategies and Psychological Outcomes: The Moderating Effects of Personal Resiliency, The Journal of psychology, 150(3), 318–332, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.