MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Safety Science and Occupational Risk Management|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Bauer, I.A., Calder, P. New guidelines in the field of explosives, drilling and blasting C.I.M. Bullettin 2/1974. [Google Scholar]
- Becuţ, S., The evolution and the current stage in the elaboration of the safety explosives and of the initiation means for the methane mines, Doctoral report no. 1, February 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Holmberg, R. – Explosives and Blasting Techniquer – Swets & Zeitlinger B.V., Lisse, The Netherlands, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Jitea, I., C., Lupu, C., (2014), Procedure for metal cutting using explosives, with low environmental impact, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, June 2014 Vol. 13 No.6, pp.1459-1462, ISSN 1582-9596. [Google Scholar]
- Attila Kovacs, Gabriel Dragos Vasilescu, Edward Gheorghiosu, Daniela Rus, Ciprian Jitea, (2017), Improvement of security measures during the use of explosives in firedamp hazardous mines, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, June 2017, Vol.16, No. 6, 1295-1299. [Google Scholar]
- Test procedure PI – 81 Safety check for methane and coal dust of the firedamp-proof safety explosives. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.