MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Advances in Safety Science and Occupational Risk Management|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Bauer I.A., Calder P. New Guidelines for Explosives, Punching, and Shooting C.I.M. Bulletin 2/1974. [Google Scholar]
- Fodor D., Engineering of material shootings and work techniques. NAMASTE SI INFOMIN Publishing House 2007. [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 13631-1 Explosives for civil use, Explosive explosives, Part 1 Requirements; [Google Scholar]
- Test Procedure PI-83 Verification of the friction sensitivity of blasting explosives and the core of detonating wicks; [Google Scholar]
- Test Procedure PI-84 Determination of the impact sensitivity of explosives and detonating wicks; [Google Scholar]
- Test Procedure PI-102 Detection and measurement of explosion toxic gases; [Google Scholar]
- Test Procedure PI-101 Determining the percentage participation of the precursors in the process performed with mobile / fixed explosive manufacturing unit. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/28 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market and control of explosives for civil use, transposed by Government [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.