MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- D. Lomakin, A. Bodrov, M. Kulev, and A. Kulev, Improvement of road traffic management system on the basis of mathematical and simulation modeling, MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 298, p. 00045 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Novikov, S. Eremin, and A. Kulev, Formation of recommendations for the selection of types of connections for different types of crossroads based on the generalized imitation model, MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 298, p. 00047 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Kulev, A. V. Kulev, and N. S. Kuleva, Efficiency assessment in transport service provision for the population of Orel city, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 971, p. 052090 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marusin, A. Marusin, and I. Danilov, A method for assessing the influence of automated traffic enforcement system parameters on traffic safety, Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, pp. 500–506 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorev, A. Solodkiy, and V. Enokaev, Improving efficiency of traffic management and safety based on integration of local ATMS, Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, pp. 207–212 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Dimitriou, Urban public transport and economic development, Sustainable Approaches to Urban Transport, pp. 187–192 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mohan, Safety and Sustainable Urban Transport, Urban Transport Development, pp. 279–291. [Google Scholar]
- H. Örn, Urban Public Transport in an International Perspective, Urban Transport Development, pp. 45–64. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jacyna and P. Kotylak, Decision-Making Problems of Collective Transport Development in Terms of Sustainable Urban Mobility, Journal of KONBiN, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 359–375 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. Vdovychenko, Fuzzy Production Model of Urban Public Passenger Transport Sustainable Development, Automobile Transport, vol. 0, no. 41, p. 91, Nov. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.