MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Joseph O. Oyedepo. Performance. Analysis of Off-Street Parking around the Central Business District of Akure Southwest Nigeria. The Journal of Sustainable Development. (2016), Vol. 16, Iss. 1, Pp. 91-105. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/161456331.pdf [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiao A study of the motor vehicle parking management in China's major cities. LISS 2012 Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science, (2013), pp 1451-1456. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-32054-5_205 [Google Scholar]
- Le Squeren Z. Plural Governance for the Management of Local Public Services: An Empirical Investigation on the French Car Park Industry. Management, (2020), pp 28-43. DOI: 10.37725/mgmt.v23i4.4738. [Google Scholar]
- T. Brezina, J.M. Schopf From Regional Austrian Parking Ordinances to Sound Guidelines. Engineering tools and solutions for sustainable transportation planning, (2017), pp 177-203. DOI: 10.4018/978-l-5225-2116-7.ch008. [Google Scholar]
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomsk [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kamynina The influence of motorization in large cities in Russia on the formation of the urban environment. Electronic scientific journal “Naukosphere”, (2019), No. 5. from. 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- https://geogoroda.ru/gorod/maykop-rossiya [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Akhunova, A.Z. Udzhukhu, G.A. Guk Elements of intelligent transport systems in the functioning of the transport and road complex of small towns. Transport Information Bulletin, (2018), No. 10 (280), p. 29-32. http://www.natrans.ru/art-text.asp?artnum=2236. [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Akhunova, G.A. Guk The problem of car parking in cities. Problems of the quality and operation of vehicles: materials of the XIII Intern. correspondence scientific and technical conf. - Penza: PGUAS, (2017).p.16-20. [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Akhunova, M.V. Prelikov On the issue of the need for a new system for organizing in-yard car parking. New Science. Collection of scientific works based on the materials of the scientific and practical conference, (2018), p. 18-20. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hilmani, A. Maizate, L. Hassouni Designing and Managing a Smart Parking System Using Wireless Sensor Networks. Journal of sensor and actuator networks, (2018). DOI: 10.3390/jsan7020024. [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 2.07.01-89 * “Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements.” [Google Scholar]
- SP 42.13330.2016 “Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements. Updated edition of SNiP 2.07.01-89 *”. [Google Scholar]
- SP 113.13330.2016 “Parking lots. Updated edition of SNiP 21-02-99 *”. [Google Scholar]
- Appendix to the Decision of the Council of People’s Deputies of the municipal formation “City of Maykop” dated October 26, (2017) N 279-rs “Local standards of urban planning of the municipal formation” City of Maykop” https://docs.cntd.ru/document/446574947. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.