MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- M.Yu. Kapustin, On the issue of unification and standardization of locomotive microprocessor systems / M.Yu. Kapustin, S.V. Malakhov // Locomotives. Electric transport. XXI century vol. 2: materials of the VI International scientific and technical conference, St. Petersburg, November 13-15, SPb .: FGBOU VO PGUPS, 2018. - p. 249, pp. 67–74 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Kapustin, Basic principles of creating new generation locomotive safety devices / M.Yu. Kapustin, S.V. Malakhov // Problems of transport safety: Proceedings of the IX Intern. scientific-practical conf. : at 2 h. Part 1. - Gomel, - 415 p., pp. 147-149. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Malakhov, Development of locomotive control systems and safety devices for solving problems of digital transformation of the locomotive complex / S.V. Malakhov, M. Yu. Kapustin, P.S. Sargsyan, N.L. Mikhalchuk // Eltrans 10.0: Abstracts of the Tenth International Symposium dedicated to the 210th anniversary of the founding of the first transport university in Russia - St. Petersburg State Transport University of Emperor Alexander I Part Two. - SPb., 100 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Patent No. 108630 Russian Federation, IPC G01P 3/00 (2006.01). System for determining the parameters of the movement of rolling stock: No. 2011111361/28: Appl. 28.03.2011: publ. 09/20/2011 / Nikiforov B.D., Malakhov S.V., Dezhin Yu.I., Gavrilov L.B., Klimovskikh T.B. - Byul. No. 26. - 7 p .: ill. [Google Scholar]
- Certificate of state registration of the computer program No. 2020614528 Russian Federation. Program for collecting information from sources in the form of industrial controllers SERV-R: No. 2020613481: app. 03/25/2020: publ. (registered) 04/14/2020 / S.V., Malakhov, M.Yu. Kapustin: applicant Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education "Russian University of Transport" (FGAOU VO RUT (MIIT), RUT (MIIT) (RU). - 1 p. [Google Scholar]
- C.-H. Yang, V. Vyatkin, and C. Pang. Model-driven Development of Control Software for Distributed Automation: A Survey andan Approach ”IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems 44 (3): 292–305 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Trunzer, Vogel-Heuser, B.; Chen, J.-K.; Kohnle, M. Model-driven Approach for Realization of Data Collection Architectures for Cyber-physical Systems of Systems to Lower Manual Implementation Efforts. Sensors, 21, 745 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Palmer, Andrew & Sema, Albi & Martens, Wolfram & Rudolph, Peter & Waizenegger, Wolfgang. The Autonomous Siemens Tram. 1-6. 10.1109/ITSC45102.2020.9294699. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jo, Hyun-Jeong & Shin, Kyung-Ho & Hwang, Jong-Gyu & Lim, In-Taek & Kwon, Hyeok-Bin. High-Reliable Control System Architecture for Railway Control System. The Transaction of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers P. 69P. 46-54. 10.5370/KIEEP.2020.69.1.46. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ruscelli, Anna Lina & Fichera, Silvia & Paolucci, Francesco & Giorgetti, Alessio & Castoldi, Piero & Cugini, Filippo. Introducing Network Softwarization in Next-Generation Railway Control Systems. 10.1109/MTITS.2019.8883348. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Shukhina, Development of locomotive safety and control systems / E.E. Shukhina, G.K. Kiselgof // Railway transport. - No. 4. - P. 51-54. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Shukhina, E.E. Prospects for the development of locomotive safety and control systems / EE Shukhina // Automation, communication, informatics. - No. 3. - P. 27-30. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rozenberg, Digitisation of train command and control / E. Rozenberg, A. Ozerov // Transportation research Procedia, Slovak Republic, May 29-31, 2019. – Slovak Republic: Elsevier B.V., P. 1533-1539. – DOI 10.1016/j.trpro.2019.07.212. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dovgerd, G.A. Dovgerd, A.M. Olshansky [et al.] About control of a neuron as an elementary unit of multilayer artificial neural networks with variable signal conductivity / IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering : International Conference on Transport and Infrastructure of the Siberian Region, SibTrans 2019, Moscow, May 21-24, 2019. – Moscow: Institute of Physics Publishing, P. 012017. – DOI 10.1088/1757-899X/760/1/012017. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Shubinsky, H. Schabe, E.N. Rozenberg On the functional safety of a complex technical control system with digital twins. Dependability. 21(1):38-44. – DOI 10.21683/1729-2646-2021-21-1-38-44. (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.