MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- L. O. Savin, M.V. Korolev, Bulletin of the Moscow Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), Optimization of control parameters and maintenance of critical AT units during its operation under special conditions, v. 1 (56), pp. 24-35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Logachev, A.N. Makarova, Bulletin of the Kurgan State Agricultural Academy, Correction of the standards for the frequency of maintenance of machines, taking into account the specifics of the operating conditions, v. 4, pp. 55-56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Litvinenko, M.A. Sablina, Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture naned after Petro Vasilenko, Assessment and forecasting of the reliability of vehicles, v. 151, pp. 67 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kolchin, Fundamentals of diagnostics and technical operation of cars (Publishing house of IrSTU, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ya. Yakhyaev, M.M. Magomedov, Fundamentals of the theory of automobile reliability and technical diagnostics,(Makhachkala: MADI, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. O. Savin, M.V. Korolev, M.V. Nosov, Scientific result. Information technologies, Analysis of the defining parameters and possibilities of using flexible maintenance strategies to improve the reliability of automotive equipment during its operation in special conditions, v. 2, pp. 9-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bazhenov, M.Yu. Bazhenov, Fundamental research, Forecasting of the residual resource of structural elements of cars under operating conditions, v. 4, pp. 16-21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Savin, M.V. Korolev, SAMIT: collection of materials of the X International Scientific and Technical Conference, Organization of automotive equipment maintenance considering natural and climatic conditions of its operation, pp. 215-217 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kuznetsov, Theoretical foundations of technical operation, (Moscow: MADI, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Denisov, I.K. Danilov, Automobile transport, Principles of planning operational and repair cycles of KamAZ-740 engines, v. 3, pp. 46-47 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. O. Savin, M.V. Korolev, N.A. Novikov, Collection of materials of the 6th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Innovations in Transport”, Algorithm and methodology for managing the frequency of automotive equipment maintenance during its operation in special conditions, pp. 229-235 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.