MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- O.V. Thorsen, M. Dalva, A survey of the reliability with an analasis of faults on variable frequency drives with in industry, EPE’95, Spain, pp. 1033 – 1038 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lezana, J. Poy, T.A. Meynard, J. Rodriguez, S. Ceballos, F. Richardean, Survey on fault operation on multilevel inverters, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 57, pp. 2207 – 2218 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, M. Liserre, F. Blaabjerg, Toward reliable power electronics - challenges, design tools and opportunities, IEEE Ind. Electr. Magazine, 7, pp. 17-26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Blasko [et al.] On Line Thermal model and Thermal Management Strategy of a Three Phase Voltage Source Inverter, Industry Applications Conference, pp. 1423 – 1431 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Krishnan, Electric Motor Drives: modeling, analysis and control. Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. In’kov, A.S. Kosmodamiansky, A.V. Lukin, A.A. Pugachev, N.N. Strekalov, A System for Controlling the Thermal Behavior of Voltage Source Inverters, Russian Electrical Engineering, 91, pp. 537 – 540 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Murdock, J.E. Ramos Torres, J.J. Connors, R.D. Lorenz, Active thermal control of power electronics module, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 42, pp. 552 – 558 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bachman, R. Haiduk, The effect of forced air cooling on heat sink thermal ratings, white paper [Google Scholar]
- L. Noelle, Cooling methods for industrial electronics, Fischer Electronic (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Leong, Y.L. Lee, Study on the optimization of IGBT thermal management for PTC heater, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 10, pp. 1575 – 1588, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Bahman, K. Ma, F. Blaabjerg, Thermal impedance model of high power IGBT modules considering heat coupling effects, Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Junke, Z. Luowei, S. Pengju, D. Xiong, Control of IGBT junction temperature in small-scale wind power converter, International Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition, pp. 41 – 48 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pugachev, N.N. Strekalov, Temperature control of power semiconductor devices in traction applications, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 177 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pugachev, A. Kosmodamianskiy, Induction motor scalar control system with power losses minimization, Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. In’kov, A.S. Kosmodamianskii, L.M. Klyachko, A.A. Pugachev, Simulation of the thermal state of self-excited voltage source inverters, Russian Electrical Engineering, 90, pp. 620 – 624 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kosmodamianskii, L.M. Klyachko, V.I. Vorobiev, A.A. Pugachev, Control system of a tractive drive with temperature control of thermally loaded elements, Russian Electrical Engineering, 85, pp. 513 – 518 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.