MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- C. Foo, B. Omar, A. Jalil, Journal of Physics, A review on recent wheel/rail interface friction management, v. 1049, pp. 17–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Blanco-Lorenzo, J. Santamaria, E. Vadillo, N. Correa, Tribology International On the influence of conformity on wheel-rail rolling contact mechanics, v. 103, pp. 647–667 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Antipin, V.I. Vorobyov, V.O. Korchagin, V.V. Kobishchanov, S.G. Shorokhov, Earth and Environmental Science Cep, “Innovations and Prospects of Development of Mining Machinery and Electrical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering”, Increasing coupling properties of locomotive by magnetizing contact area of wheel with rail, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.Ya. Antipin, V.O. Korchagin, M.A. Maslov, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Industrial Engineering(ICIE 2019) , Determination of Magnetization Efficiency of Wheel-Rail Contact Zone, pp. 669-675 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gerasimenko, X. Liu and Z. Deng, International Conference on Applied Superconductivity and Electromagnetic Devices (ASEMD), Schemes of Turnouts for the Permanent Magnet Guideway of HTS Maglev Vehicles, pp. 1-2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Keropyan, S. Procedia Engineering. Gorbatyuk Impact of Roughness of Interacting Surfaces of the Wheel-Rail Pair on the Coefficient of Friction in their Contact Area, v. 150, pp. 406–410 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Wang, H.F. Zhang, Q.Y. Liu, M. Zhu, X. Jin, Journal of Engineering Tribology, Investigation on adhesion characteristic of wheel/rail under the magnetic field condition, v. 230, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fenga, AIP Advances, Effects of surface roughness on scratch resistance and stress-strain fields during scratch tests, v. 7, pp. 38–42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kosmodamianskiy, V.O. Korchagin, V.I. Vorobiev, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM) Electronic resource, Contact spot for conformal interface of the railroad locomotive wheel with the rail, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, W. Wang, Q. Liu. Journal of Engineering Tribology, Numerical and experimental investigation on adhesion characteristic of wheel/rail under the third body condition, v. 230, pp. 128–132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.