MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- N.A. Liapin, S.A. Shiriaev, A.P. Fedin, M.V. Poluektov Modern systems of maintenance and repair of trucks VolgGTU. – Vokgograd, 188 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Postolit, V.M. Vlasov, D.B. Efimenko Information support of road transport systems MADI, 242 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vlasov, S.V. Zhankaziev, S.M. Kruglov Vehicles maintenance and repair Publishing Center «Akademia» 432 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kuznetsov, A.P. Boldin, V.M. Vlasov, and oth. Vehicles maintenance M.: Nauka, 535 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Miroshnikov, A.P. Boldin, V.I. Pal Diagnostics of the technical condition of vehicles at motor transport enterprises M.: Transport, 263 p. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Diagnostics of the technical condition of vehicles at motor transport enterprises M., Transport. 253 p. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Mirotin Managing a vehicle service station M: Publishing house «Exzamen», 2004.-320 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Boldin, V.I Sarbaiev, A.S. Chusova Features of operational diagnostics of special-purpose Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vehicles to improve the efficiency of maintenance and repair processes carried out at a motor transport company in cooperation with branded service stations Vestnik MADI. №4. - p. 3-12. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Jonson, J. Borken-Kleefeld, D. Simpson, A. Nyiri, M. Posch, C. Heyes Impact of excess NOx emissions from diesel car sonairquality, publich health and eutrophicationing Europe Environmental Research Letters. Vol. 12, Issue 9. – Art. no 094017. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hoekman, S. Kent. Comment on “Damagers and Expected Deaths Due to Excess NOX Emissions from 2009 to 2015 Volkswagen Diesel Vehicles. Environmental Science&Technology. Vol. 50. Issue 7. P. 4135-4136. [Google Scholar]
- Steve V. Hatch Computerized engine controls. Delmar, Cengage Learning, 665 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Introduction to Discrete Event Simulation and Agent-based Modeling. Springer London Dordrecht Heidelberg New York. 229 c. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Simulation Foundations, Methods and Applications. Springer London Heidelberg New York Dordrecht, 448 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Yakimov Technology of simulation modeling of control systems of industrial enterprises: monograph / Mogilev : Belorus.-Pos. univer, 304 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Elizarova, N.A. Tichonova. Creating simulation models using GPSS World system Omsk: Pablishing house OmGTU, 104 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.