MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- O.F. Brizitsky, V.Y. Terentyev, V.V. Barelko, V.A. Kirillov, V.A. Sobyanin, P.V. Snytnikov, V.A. Burtsev, L.A. Bykov, M.V. Kuznetsov. About the prospects of engine building industry conversion on hydrogen-rich fuel. Int Sci J Alternat Energ Ecol 20:95-102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Barelko, M.V. Kuznetsov, V.G. Dorokhov, I.P. Parkin. Fiberglass woven catalysts – alternative catalytic materials for various industries. Russ J Phys Chem B 11:606-17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Andrianova, A.N. Ivanova, V.V. Barelko. Nonlinear phenomena in heterogeneous catalytic reactions with a branched-chain mechanism of formation of active centers. Russ J Phys Chem B 3; 764–9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Balzhinimaev, V.V. Barelko, S.P. Kildyashev, M.G. Makarenko, V.A. Chumachenko. Carrier and catalyst for heterogeneous reactions. RU Patent 2143948 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Dorokhov, V.V. Barelko, L.A. Bykov, R.A. Basimova, M.L. Pavlov, A.V. Askarova. Development and investigation of new-generation catalysts on a woven fiberglass support for styrene refining from the phenylacetylene impurity by selective hydrogenation. Dokl Chem; 438:148–150 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ivanova, Z.S. Andrianova, V.V. Barelko. On the Theory of Nonlinear Phenomena in Catalytic Combustion Reactions. Dokl Phys Chem 386:257–61 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Barelko, V.N. Zvyagin, V.Y. Onischenko, P.I. Khalzov. Catalyst for chemical processes, such as ammonia conversion, hydrocarbon oxidation, sulfur dioxide, exhaust gas purification. RU Patent 2069584 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Dorokhov, V.V. Barelko, M.V. Kuznetsov Hydrogenation of aromatic mononitrobenzene in the liquid phase deposited on a porous catalyst at partial pressures of hydrogen less than 0.1 MPa. Russ J Appl Chem; 90:1621-31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Bauer, T.W. Forest. Effect of hydrogen addition on the performance of methane-fueled vehicles. Part 1: effect on S.I. engine performance. Int J Hydrogen Energ; 26:55-70 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Belnov, N.M. Voskresenskii, S.I. Serdyukov, I.I. Karpov, V.V. Barelko. Mathematical modeling of endothermic reactions in the catalyst unit with structured catalytic beds. Chem Eng Sci 58:4895-4901 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Barelko, Z.S. Andrianova, A.N. Ivanova. Domain instability in heterogeneous catalytic reactions controlled by branched-chain kinetics. Dokl Phys Chem 421:170–3. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Barelko, D.P. Kirjukhin, P.P. Kushch, G.A. Kichigina, V.G. Dorokhov, K.A. Bykov. Polymer-Glass Composite Material and Method for Production Thereof. RU Patent 2577053 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Burtsev, O.F. Brizitskii, V.A. Kirillov, V.N. Komarov, V.A. Sobyanin. Application of adaptive control methods for the development of microprocessor system for control of multi-fuel ICE with the use of synthesis gas. Vestnik NGU. Ser Inf Technol 7:62-73. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kirillov, E.I. Smirnov, Y.I. Amosov, A.S. Bobrin, V.D. Belyaev, V.A. Sobyanin. Reduction of nitrogen oxides in exhaust gases of diesel engines: perspectives of synthesis gas using. Kinet Catal 50:22-30 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Barelko, A.P. Khrushch, A.F. Cherashev Non-Langmuir mechanisms of catalytic combustion reactions on platinum. Chem Phys Reports 9:919-30 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.