MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- W. Slaczka, The possibilities of simulation research of the risk assessment of LNG tanker manoeuvring in the selected area / W. Slaczka, A. Anczykowska, A. Adamkiewicz // 17th international multidisciplinary scientific geoconference SGEM 2017, Albena, Bulgaria, 29.06.2017. – Albena, Bulgaria: OOO STEF92 Tehnology, 793-800 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Hua, Xu, Zhifang, Yin The optimal icebreaking tariffs and the economic performance of tramp shipping on the Northern Sea Route // Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 149, 19.05.2021, 76-97 (2021). doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2021.04.017. [Google Scholar]
- Chi Zhang, Di Zhang, Mingyang Zhang, Xiao Lang, Wengang Mao An integrated risk assessment model for safe Arctic navigation. 142, December 2020, 101-114 (2020). doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2020.10.017. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Dai, Danyue Jing, Hao Hu, Zhaojing Wang An environmental and techno-economic analysis of transporting LNG via Arctic route, 140, April 2021, 56-71 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Lavissière, Alexandre, Sohier, Romain, Lavissière, Mary C. Transportation systems in the Arctic: A systematic literature review using textometry. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice A: Policy and Practice [Google Scholar]
- Roozbeh Panahi, Adolf K.Y. Ng, Mawuli Afenyo, Yui-yip Lau Reflecting on forty years contextual evolution of arctic port research: The past and now. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 1, 144, February 2021. 189-203 (2021). doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2020.12.001. [Google Scholar]
- Kulitsa, M. Duality in lng tank-pressure behaviour and its relevance for ship-to-ship transfers to floating storage and regasification units / M. Kulitsa, D. A. Wood// Advances in Geo-Energy Research, 4. – No 1, 54-76 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Innovation Automated Mooring System Brochure // Mampaey, Mampaey Offshore Industries, 2004. 8 [Google Scholar]
- H. Fan, Safety philosophy and risk analysis methodology for LNG bunkering simultaneous operations (SIMOPs): A literature review / H. Fan, H. Enshaei, S. Gamini Jayasinghe // Safety Science, 136, 105150 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, Y. Bai, H. Zhao [et al.] A quantitative LNG risk assessment model based on integrated Bayesian-Catastrophe-EPE method, Safety Science, 137, 105184 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the modes of fuel operation of river transport vessels used for deliveries to the Northern regions of Russia, Saint-Petersburg, 15–19 April 2019, 17-20 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Jeong, B. S. Lee, P. Zhou, S. M. Ha Determination of safety exclusion zone for LNG bunkering at fuel-supplying point, Ocean Engineering, 152, 113-129 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.