MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- S.S. Bell, V.I. Erokhov Catalytic neutralization of automobile exhaust gases. Ecology and industry of Russia, №(7) pp. 55-57 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Pevnev, A.V. Zaloznov Compliance of the methodology of state tests of three-component neutralizers of exhaust gases with real operating conditions, Scientific peer-reviewed journal “Bulletin of SibADI”, 4(50), pp. 70-77, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zaloznov, N.G. Pevnev Description of the mathematical model for calculating the time of the non-stationary heating process of the catalytic converter of the exhaust gases, Scientific peer-reviewed journal “Bulletin of SibADI” 56(4-5(56-57)), pp, 25-36, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Boyarshinov, N.V. Lobov, N.I. Kuznetsov, A.O. Martemyanov The temperature mode of the vehicle exhaust system at low temperatures, Transport. Transport facilities. Ecology, № 3, pp. 5-15, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kuznetsov, M.G. Boyarshinov Investigation of the temperature state of the surface of the exhaust gas system of a vehicle when driving along a test driving cycle at low temperatures, Transport. Transport facilities. Ecology, № 1, pp. 45-53, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Kirasirov, G.A. Nesterenko, V.I. Starichkov. Neutralization of exhaust gases from internal combustion engines (ICE) of cars, National Association of Scientists, № 5-2 (10), pp. 87-91, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Erokhov, I.V. Odinokova Improving the environmental parameters of gas-diesel vehicles, Alternative fuel transport, №2(50), pp. 57-66, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Khimich, N.A. Khripach, L.Yu. Lezhnev, B.A. Papkin, F.A. Shustrov, D.A. Ivanov, V.I. Sonkin, I.A. Papkin Neutralization of toxic components of exhaust gases from internal combustion engines to the level of promising environmental standards, Proceedings of the Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University R.E. Alekseeva, №1(94), pp. 28-34, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Tanya Shirman, Todd J. Toops, Elijah Shirman, Raspberry colloid-templated approach for the synthesis of palladium-based oxidation catalysts with enhanced hydrothermal stability and low-temperature activity, CATALYSIS TODAY, Issue: 360, pp. 241-251, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- U. Bedi, S. Chauhan Mathematical modeling of automotive catalytic converter for catalytic combustion of the volatile organic compound (voc) methane, Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 1706(1), 012035, pp. 114-118, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Tsyuman, I.V. Gritsuk, M. Smeshek Investigation of the use of a heat accumulator to reduce harmful emissions of a car engine by accelerated post-start heating of the catalytic converter, Bulletin of the National Transport University, Issue 3(42), pp. 200-212, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Papetti, Eggenschwiler P.Dimopoulos, Torre A.Della, A. Ortona, G. Koltsakis Instationary heat and mass transfer phenomena in additive manufactured open cell polyhedral structures for automotive catalysis, Chemical Engineering Science, 234, 116448, pp. 200-210, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajendran, U. Logesh, N.S. Praveen, G. Subbiah, Optimum design of catalytic converter to reduce carbon monoxide emissions on diesel engine, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2311,040011, pp. 54-62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Solnitseva, G.I. Korshunova, O.V. Baranova, Closed control system for neutralization of automobile exhaust gases. Information control systems, № 2, pp. 37-42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Zakharov, V.A. Alimov, E.G. Safarov, Investigation of the temperature and composition of the exhaust gases of internal combustion engines with spark ignition in order to assess the possibility of thermochemical conversion of fuel into synthesis gas. Energy and Resource Saving: Industry and Transport, № 3 (20), pp. 44-46, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yakoumis, Prometheus: A copper-based polymetallic catalyst for automotive applications. part i: Synthesis and characterization, Materials, 14(3), 622, pp. 1-19, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Solomin, A.V. Shabanov, A.A. Shabanov, V.M. Kilyushnik, A.V. Mladensky, On the issue of improving the efficiency of the catalytic converter, Izvestiya MGTU MAMI, № 1 (31), pp. 63-71, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.