MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 21, 2019 No. 1762 “On approval of the rules for the provision and distribution in 2020 - 2024 of interbudgetary transfers from the federal budget to the budgets of the federal subjects of the Russian Federation the implementation of intelligent transport systems providing the automation of traffic management processes in urban agglomerations and cities with a population of over 300 thousand inhabitants, within the framework of the federal project “System-wide measures for the development of road infrastructure” of the state programme of the Russian Federation “Development of the transport system” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov A.S., Kulev M.V., Devyatina D.H., Lobunceva O.A. Assessment of the readiness of the Oryol urban agglomeration for the implementation of intelligent transport systems, The world of transport and technological machines, № 3 (70). -pp. 64-72 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of March 25, 2020 AK-60-r “On approval of the methods for assessing and ranking local projects in order to implement the intelligent transport systems that provide the automation of traffic management processes in urban agglomerations and cities with a population of over 300 thousand inhabitants” and within the framework of the federal project “System-wide measures for the development of road infrastructure” and the national project “Safe and High-Quality Roads” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 56294-2014. Intelligent transport systems. Requirements for the functional and physical architecture of intelligent transport systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zankaziev S.V. Scientific foundations and methodology for the implementation of intelligent transport systems in the automobile and road complexes of cities and regions: doctoral thesis. Moscow, 450 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated April 18, 2019 No. 114 “On approval of the Road traffic monitoring procedure” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The decision of the Oryol Council of People's Deputies of February 03, 2016. No. 6/0081 GS “On the establishment of the management of municipal services and transport of the administration of the city of Orel” (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.